What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Thread vs Roosters

Can't blame the coach for poor last tackle options, missed tackles.
Hmmm wonder where the Sack Brian Smith brigade is .... :crazy:

:clap: yeah where are the smithy knockers..i bet he has been sittin back with a coldie enjoying his monday papers these days. good on him HAGAN cha cha cha HAGAN cha cha cha ; useless

Bazal

Post Whore
Finch throws a try assist!!! Pity it's for Mitchell f**kING Pearce. Sack our seven.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well guys if you do want to watch a game of footy, stay up and watch the Titan/Dogs game you will at least get to see two teams that know how to play. But the dogs were ripped off at the end, and I hate the Dogs.

Fan_Since_1964

Juniors
Head down bum up. No structure. Parra tries are scored off individual plays or a kick.
Going to be a long LONG season gang.
Im guessing they all deserve one more chance though. Lol.

Gaz

juneauquan

Juniors
Well guys if you do want to watch a game of footy, stay up and watch the Titan/Dogs game you will at least get to see two teams that know how to play. But the dogs were ripped off at the end, and I hate the Dogs.

Absolutely great game between the Tits and the Dogs. I don't even like either team but my heart was pumping hard at the end.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
hurts to watch that... dunno what to say.

Fui fui should get a wrap; hes the only f**kn forward who runs the ball hard every run and he made some good tackles. ON YA FUI.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We will not win a premiership with Brett Finch at halfback. And judging by tonight, we may not even make the finals. We were on top for the entire first half, Finch couldn't convert that into points, and the Roosters came home over the top of us.

Y2Eel

First Grade
We kinda lost alot when Ben Smith went off he must give alot of confidence to Grothe

hybrideel

Bench
sPearce made Finch look like a park footballer out there. That is what a half is supposed to do. The day finch puts in a dominant effort like that like that we may actually win a decent game. can't see it happening though.
Really looking forward to the next 3 1/2 years :sarcasm:

Ok lets see what Hagan will say
"Yeah we didn't play well tonight but i don't think i will made any rash decisions with changes. The boys will want to make up for that effort and they deserve the chance to. Especially Finch. I thought he tried real hard out there tonight but unfortunately a few calls and the bounce of the ball didn't go his way"

How does that sound

Y2Eel

First Grade
1. Luke BURT Is so slow at fullback the Anasta try of the kick wouldnt have happened with any other fullback...

2. Joel REDDY Keep him on the wing nice try...
3. Ben SMITH Too bad he injured his knee again him and Grothe were going well
4. Taulima TAUTAI out of his depth still
5. Eric GROTHE Missed Smith
6. Feleti MATEO Not a 5/8
7. Brett FINCH Not enough skill
8. Nathan CAYLESS [C] Tries hard maybe not enough atm..
9. Mark RIDDELL Played well in the 2nd half..
10. Fuifui MOIMOI See Cayless
11. Nathan HINDMARSH Looked tired out there tonight...
12. Daniel WAGON Tried hard put on a few nice hit but not enough hitups..
13. Chad ROBINSON See wagon
INTERCHANGE

14. Matthew KEATING Still going strong Hagen is an idiot for not starting him and playing his bro
15. Brendan OAKE Went missing
16. Weller HAURAKI Needs to be more involved
17. Junior PAULO Needs to be more involved
COACH: Michael HAGAN

Latest posts