What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt King calls Simpkins a DICKHEAD!!

Brutus

Referee
Well done Matty for calling it how it is on stage at the Storm function today.

Simpkins and Harrigan were a f**king disgrace.

Parra Guru

Coach
Pretty stupid to say such a thing and something I wouldn't have expected from him. Melbourne have had a bloody good run in the finals series with the ref AND video ref, and him making those comments is just making an excuse for the fact the Storm weren't good enough to hit back in the right way.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Hahahahha how annoying is Matt King becoming. It was so sweet to knock that stupid grin off his face. He tries to come accross as this good guy, but he's a really dirty player on the field. It seemed like in Origin this year he made a decision to do as many grubby things in a game as possible. He's been a real success.

_Johnsy

Referee
Is Matt King turning into the biggest farging sook ever or what. The storm got the benefit of two shocking decisions last week and scored in the next 6 after both decisions, and yes. No Comment from King. They get some dud decisions and he has a whinge. I hope the NRL fine the cretin. If Brown can get slugged, King should as well.

cry%20baby.jpg

Brutus

Referee
Matt King should be given a medal for what he said. Too many Storm players were soft in interviews after the game. The refs blundered big time and should be crucified for it.

dragondad

First Grade
The only bad decision was the ruling,(or lack there of) of the obstruction which led to the Broncos leading 10-8.

There was the scrum to Brisbane where Hodges touched it.

Those 2 who were the bad ones.Just them.

dowdz

Juniors
Have to agree with Leagueguy and Johnsy. What a sook he is becoming! Ref's have been crap all year. Don't hear him complaining when the calls go his way.

Brutus

Referee
I have never seen so many one-sided poor decisions in a big game before. I know Dragons fans will say tough titties, but I couldn't give a sh*t about what happened in previous encounters.

We were robbed of what could have been an epic grand final. 14-all with 11 to go. That's not taking into account all the poor decisions before that.

King was pissed and said what he felt.

Raider Azz

Bench
Leagueguy said:
Hahahahha how annoying is Matt King becoming. It was so sweet to knock that stupid grin off his face. He tries to come accross as this good guy, but he's a really dirty player on the field. It seemed like in Origin this year he made a decision to do as many grubby things in a game as possible. He's been a real success.
agreed 100%.

Mr Saab

Referee
Storm had their chances, but were cut down by Broncos tackling all night.
2 tries all, but the Broncos were the better team.
King can whinge all he likes...when he wakes up tomorrow morning....he still wont have a GF ring.

Mr Saab

Referee
St Whinger. I am over his haircut (lack thereof) and cheesy goofy grin.
He is a tosser.

salivor

First Grade
Shut your mouth Saab, Sterlo tells me it's a fairytale, garbo to league immortal, a god damn fairytale, you should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Mr Saab

Referee
Maybe he needs a reality check and do 3 months of Garbo collecting in the offseason...i heard it is good for fitness.