What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt King calls Simpkins a DICKHEAD!!

salivor

First Grade
And he would be the best god damn garbo there ever was, he could do anything that big goofy cudly teddy bear Matt King.

Ok that's enough sarcasm for one day.

philstorm

Juniors
So we're all just going to sit here and abuse Matt King without even a scrap of evidence to suggest he even said that? :roll:

To quote Matt's actual words, he said 'I'm filthy on the referee'. That's a fair comment and the crap that has been spouted in this thread in unsubstantiated.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
philstorm said:
So we're all just going to sit here and abuse Matt King without even a scrap of evidence to suggest he even said that? :roll:

To quote Matt's actual words, he said 'I'm filthy on the referee'. That's a fair comment and the crap that has been spouted in this thread in unsubstantiated.

He unequivocally called Simpkins a dickhead at Princes Park today whilst he was being interviewed by a Storm official. I have to agree wih him.

salivor

First Grade
philstorm said:

It was a Storm fan that started the thread with the quote but yes you go ahead and do your usual paranoid "your all against us" routine.

Inferno

Coach
Made some very poor decisions but I think its wrong calling him a dickhead.

I'm a King fan, but Im starting to like him less and less.

Charlie124

First Grade
he's got every right to be dirty at the ref, disgraceful at best but complaining isnt going to get anyone anywhere. bring on 07, hope to see a new batch of Referees

Parra Guru

Coach
Brutus, how ironic that a Melbourne fan is whinging about benefit of the doubt or lack their of. It's what got your team a week off after week 1 of the finals mate.

Poetic justice. And you're team weren't good enough to bounce back, so stop being such a sook.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Does anyone remember when he put that swinging arm into Thurstons head in Origin 3? For me that was a turning point. I swear after that incident he decided to play like a pig.

Mr Saab

Referee
Leagueguy said:
Does anyone remember when he put that swinging arm into Thurstons head in Origin 3? For me that was a turning point. I swear after that incident he decided to play like a pig.

I remember it and it was a low act.

it wasnt the ref that said that was a no try yes the ref got a few stupid things wrong but damnit it its in every game no matter what it is this happens so much its never gonna go out of sport wether u like it or not

Knightmare

Coach
broncos_are_the_best said:
big deal get over it look what happened to the maroons and they were good enough to win

Because Origin was a higher scoring game than the Grand Final. In a low-scoring game like last night, you need all the points you can get.

salivor

First Grade
Knightmare said:
Because Origin was a higher scoring game than the Grand Final. In a low-scoring game like last night, you need all the points you can get.

Actually, Qld only won Origin III 16-14, similar scoring to the Grand Final.

adamkungl

Immortal
The ref was a dickhead, serves the wanker right. If anyone else in society does a sh*thouse job they get told, but referees are a protected species. Stop your bitching people

adamkungl

Immortal
lol no...I see your point, but its sort of irrelevant, that would be the equivalent of calling the coach or club boss a dickhead...If you did a sh*t job your boss would let you know though. Will Robert Finch? I'm expecting some bs justification and no consequences for a stack of poor decisions.

Azkatro

First Grade
King needs a sports psychologist. He's lost his enjoyment to some degree and doesn't know how to handle losing anymore.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
if it was sydney team that lost that one simpkins would be burnt at the stake. the paper headlines would read SIMPKINS = DICKHEAD!

legend

Coach
I used to be a big King fan but I've gone right off him this year.

Against Canberra he started a fight with Weyman and was he atagonist but every time I see him play, he either wants to fight or is into the cheap shot which I never thought was his go.

I guess when you play with guys like Mick Corcker, Billy Slater, David Kidwell, Jeremy Smith and Ben Cross thuggish tactics are bound to rub off on you.

King = dickhead!

Latest posts