What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt King calls Simpkins a DICKHEAD!!

Nullajet

Juniors
no way Hodges will hold that firmly and for the record he never lost it!!!

I cant believe you Brisbane fans...if you can not see that you would be whinging and bitching for months had you copped the bad calls Melbourne did last night....you dead set are in denial!!!

I think any player who was playing a GF and was on the end of that debacle which effectively stopped them having a fair chance to win....would have every right to call the ref a Dick head... dont seriously tell me you guys wouldnt

youd bleat about such calls in a fixture match, much less the defining game of the season!

legend said:
I used to be a big King fan but I've gone right off him this year.

Against Canberra he started a fight with Weyman and was he atagonist but every time I see him play, he either wants to fight or is into the cheap shot which I never thought was his go.

I guess when you play with guys like Mick Corcker, Billy Slater, David Kidwell, Jeremy Smith and Ben Cross thuggish tactics are bound to rub off on you.

King = dickhead!
thats true i have lost respect for "king dickhead" too

Mr Saab

Referee
I didnt see any bronco fans whinging about the Referee when they lost 5 straight. Sometimes the players have to take responsibility for their actions.
Matt Geyer didnt help the Storm with his missed kick at goal, his harbour bridge pass to no one that led to a loss of possesion, and also his bad pass to Inglis 10m out from their own line.
Steve Turner dropped a bomb...resulted in a try from the next set of 6 to Hodges.
But yes, lets blame the referees..all too easy isnt it.

Oh and Hodges has lost the mantle. He plays for a coach that instils discipline into his players. You might think Hodges is still the same one of 2003/4, but if you opened your eyes, you might realise it is 2006 and Hodges has been a vitual angel.

camsmith

Juniors
_johnsy said:
Is Matt King turning into the biggest farging sook ever or what. The storm got the benefit of two shocking decisions last week and scored in the next 6 after both decisions, and yes. No Comment from King

Ignore the penalty count did ya?

Nullajet

Juniors
Is this the same Hodges that pats opponents on the head when they f**k up? Thats class!

And I say agin..can you honestly tell me, had the reverse of last night happened to Brisbane, you would not be filthy?

honestly??

Yes Geyer missed goals, threw shyte passes etc......and most fans accept players losing games....they dont want to see refs have a big bearing on the proceeding tho!

Nullajet said:
I cant believe you Brisbane fans...if you can not see that you would be whinging and bitching for months had you copped the bad calls Melbourne did last night....you dead set are in denial!!!

I think any player who was playing a GF and was on the end of that debacle which effectively stopped them having a fair chance to win....would have every right to call the ref a Dick head... dont seriously tell me you guys wouldnt

youd bleat about such calls in a fixture match, much less the defining game of the season!
True. :D

:sch:

philstorm

Juniors
salivor said:
It was a Storm fan that started the thread with the quote but yes you go ahead and do your usual paranoid "your all against us" routine.

Wrong again, but hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a good arguement. :lol:

salivor

First Grade
Storm sympathiser at least and certainly pro Storm on this issue so the point is still valid, so as I said, continue with your usual paranoid routine.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
lol go matt king... you are a dead set legend!!!
let's blame the ref for not playing the game to plan...
let's blame the ref for the sh*t unforced passes that resulted in loss of possesion...
let's blame the ref for King being such a cry baby...
Sure the ref did make some dubious calls, but me personally thought a lot of the storm's passes were foward and were never called back...

Nullajet

Juniors
I find it ironic that bronco supporters talk of paranoia!!!

For how long has there been the endless conspiracy theory towards the NSWRL and anything South of the Tweed??

salivor

First Grade
How much did you lose on the Storm nulla? You don't seem to be taking it too well.

jimmythehand

Juniors
i called my cricket umpire a dickhead because he was, and let me tell you he doesn't umpire anymore. If we kick up enough stink about umpires things can change. In the NRL, the change is going to be the introduction of teams challening refs (and video refs) calls.

Nullajet

Juniors
mate, nothing. didnt back either team....dont care for either team. Just felt that i was dudded of an exciting GF is all, and cant believe Brisbane fans arent honest enough to admit they were given a very comfy ride to victory is all...

Had my team won in same circumstances (like they will ever be in a GF)..Id happily accept the win (coz they did play bloody great) but would at least be aware of the facts that exist!

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
haha we at the broncos pride on not whinging.. anyone who whinges is either dropped or let go... Never would Bennett let any of his players say something to disrespect any authorities or players and get away with it...

Nullajet

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
haha we at the broncos pride on not whinging.. anyone who whinges is either dropped or let go... Never would Bennett let any of his players say something to disrespect any authorities or players and get away with it...

hmmm......Gordon Tallis ?? did he not call Bill Harrigan a cheat?

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Nullajet said:
hmmm......Gordon Tallis ?? did he not call Bill Harrigan a cheat?

and do you think bennett said "good one Gordie... He deserved it" ??
i hardly doubt that and i dont think anyone who watches league on a regular basis would disagree...

Nullajet

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
and do you think bennett said "good one Gordie... He deserved it" ??
i hardly doubt that and i dont think anyone who watches league on a regular basis would disagree...

and you have access to Bennet's convos with players?

You also assume Bellamy encouraged said comments from King?

You think anyone who regularly watches league doesnt have deteremental remarks regarding refs?

Bennet doesnt mind having some digs via the media himself from time to time... come on.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Dude.. do you think that the melbourne players repect bellamy like the broncos players respect bennett?
i do not think that any of the players in the melbourne team look at bellamy as a father figure... on the other hand, most of the broncos players look at bennett as a second father and not because of the teaching in the game but because bennett puts the players life before the game...

after taking that into account, i dont think bellamy's attitude towards king and bennetts attitude towards tallis would of been the same...

also i never said that bellamy encouraged king to comment... plz read...
all i said that after the interview, the coaches behaviour towards the player would have been different and also because bennett teaches the players to become humane before learning the game...

Nullajet

Juniors
yes, yes, yes........sorry I forgot.

Wayne Bennett is a saint, the supreme being that no other coach in the world could equal. Other coaches are merely in it to win, they dont care about their players or want to be role models for better citizens. You wouldnt hear Sterling speak in such glowing terms about jack Gibson!!

You are so right.

Now was it, or was it not the father figure all my players are like children type of coach that sacked Kevin Walters, Lazo, Belcher last season, basically laying blame for the teams finals demise at the feet of those who looked up to him as a father??

hmmmmmmmmm....

seems some of us live in a the lovely fantasy world known as Brisbane Bronco Town!!!

Dont call me dude!

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
So.. by not sacking the players you named above has brought terror upon brisbane and the NRL?? ha! so you are saying it was a mistake he sacked them?? so you support the previous staff at the broncos of doing a good job?? do you think Walters Lazo, Belcher would of helped win us the premiership this season?? no disrespect to them, but it was time to move on... had we suffered the same fate as last season, the blame would have gone to bennett. After the sackings, many people thought bennett was a goner but as we see in hindsight, he did the right thing to bring the club back to its high standards... You must be ludicrous to think that keeping staffs or players who fail to deliver is being a father figure. To the majority of the clubs staffs, players and its fans, its better to bring in new people with newer and better innovations that would help the club. There will always be an exception, but thats life... you cant be a father figure to everyone and be competitive in the league at the same time...

get your priorities straightened out before sledging bennett for doing the right thing...

Latest posts