What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Rogers is a f**k

JK

eastsrule said:
I hope laughing at your own jokes improves your self esteem Buffalo. And as for JK, if this superior fitness is so obvious, why do most forwards only play around 40 minutes a game in League.

Because they have to cover a hell of a lot more ground!

Back to the rogering behind the dorm old boy :arrow:

oro

Juniors
JK said:
eastsrule said:
Don't be a bunch of hypocrites. Mat is saying Union is harder and better and that is a "discrace" and a "bunch of lies".

Maybe Sam is just sucking up to Des, last time I checked Sam was struggling to make First Grade?

Maybe he will go back to union and have an easier time of it?

In any case forwards making a league-union switch will initially be killed scrummaging but will have better fitness for a while. Of course there are different skills - dir! - but the superior fitness in league in very obvious and the fact you need to come to a league page to debate it is pretty pathetic. If you like union so much go and discuss it amongst your fellow old boys :arrow:

Most league forwards would end up in the Union backline. Webke would give Mortlock and that slow Wallaby/Qld fullback a good run over 100m! :lol:

shiznit

Coach
yeah and Mills Mulliaina, Joe Rokococo and Rupeni Cacau would smoke anyplayer in rugby league easily.

legend

Coach
The Roosters and Bulldogs would chew up any union side based on their intesity alone. They are super fit and most of their forwards can play a full eighty minutes which is astounding.

Players like Morley, Crocker, Fitzgibbon, Price and Ryan from both sides are superb athletes. The throw in the likes of Nathan Hindmarsh who is an absolute freak and you can see the chasm between the two codes.

I'd like to see Union line up their fastest players against leagues fastest players and see who wins. Let's say Rathbone v Graham/Donald/Wesser/Bowen/Walker/Slater and I could produce another twnety players just as fast.

SOO is the pinnacle of full contact sport anywhere in the world and is recognised as such by ALL parties, not just the league fraternity.

The biggest criminal in all this is News Limited. One month ago we were taold by News that expansion of RL is a no go but here we have Union, with a fraction of the playing talent, expanding to add in a fourth side which is a direct threat to our game.

It's time for News to end their direct association with RL and if the fourth Union franchise goes to the Gold Coast, David Gallop and the News members of the board/partnership committee should be sacked without delay. Some clubs should also be in the firing line as well for their complete apathy to the expansion plans.

League fans have a lot to be aggrieved about with the latest developments.

JK, like your work mate. ;-)

legend

Coach
Shiznit, Darren Albert would beat any player from both codes by ten metres over a 100 metre sprint. He runs sub eleven seconds for the 100 metres.

eastsrule

Bench
Shiznit, Darren Albert would beat any player from both codes by ten metres over a 100 metre sprint. He runs sub eleven seconds for the 100 metres.
As doe Joe Rockockokcoko.

Tighthead

SOO is the pinnacle of full contact sport anywhere in the world and is recognised as such by ALL parties, not just the league fraternity.

Cite?

The Roosters and Bulldogs would chew up any union side based on their intesity alone. They are super fit and most of their forwards can play a full eighty minutes which is astounding.

Of course they would, playing rugby league.

Playing rugby union, they would get chewed up.

They are two different sports.

eastsrule

Bench

The only valid point made by a Leaguie in this thread. But they would struggle in Union.

shiznit

Coach
This Guy is a more typical prop in Rugby Union.
Kees Meeuws.
All Black Prop Forward.
76310.jpg

eastsrule

Bench
Shiznit is enjoying the fact that he gets to bring that point up time and time again. Kees is probably the strongest player in either code, I would not mess with him.

legend

Coach
Just because he is stronger, doesn't mean he is fitter or faster than a League player.

Nathan Hindmarsh and Craig Fitzgibbon would be the fittest players in either code without a doubt.

legend

Coach
Tighthead, this is not four corners. The Union fraternity has long recognised SOO as the pinnacle of either code with Eddie Jones saying as much on several occasions.

shiznit

Coach
mate, Darren Albert would get wasted by Rocokoco and Caucau.
Even Doug Howlett would destroy him.
Most International Wingers these days run 100 meters in sub 11's.
the diffrence between Albert and Joe Rock, Caucau is that the former has more skills then catching and passing.

miketyson

Juniors
back to the fitness debate ..

"I'd never done anything like it before in my life," he said. "It's sort of sugarcoated in rugby, we'd have one hard session on the Monday or Tuesday and then ease back for the rest of the week - and that's in the pre-season.
"But last year with manly, it was just one hard day after another after another, and within three months I could see my body shape changing.
"It was excruciating but the reason I came to league was because I wanted to become stronger, fitter and faster, and even if I wasn't that successful it wouldn't have really mattered because I've done those things."

legend

Coach
Crap, absolute crap. Albert now is in the twilight of his career but in his prime, no player in either code was faster.