What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Johns on 'Sunday Roast'

parra_jesus

Juniors
possibly on cocaine.... thus explaining the water and how at times he seems high as a kite ,and alot of other weird stuff he does .

Chewie

Juniors
The whole channel 9 footy department needs an overhaul. I think Vossy and Rabs do an ok job. The so called 'experts' are quite simply not. After starting out hated, i think Gus also does ok. I'd like to soo warren ryan come in. Even if it was just for the friday night game when the abc don't broadcast anyway?? Have gus and rabs on one and vossy and wok on the other. The thursday footy show has gone to sh*t. The sunday footy show is rubbish imo. The roast could be good but matty johns is a f**kwit.

Chewie said:
The whole channel 9 footy department needs an overhaul. I think Vossy and Rabs do an ok job. The so called 'experts' are quite simply not. After starting out hated, i think Gus also does ok. I'd like to soo warren ryan come in. Even if it was just for the friday night game when the abc don't broadcast anyway?? Have gus and rabs on one and vossy and wok on the other. The thursday footy show has gone to sh*t. The sunday footy show is rubbish imo. The roast could be good but matty johns is a f**kwit.

As above.

Hindyscrack

Bench
too much time peoples hands...

most people complaining I'm sure are the ones that sit at home and call ad' complaint lines, write letters to the editor about kids skating on the foot path and call late night talk back radio.

Latest posts