What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matty Johns / the new ACA with Farrah

Bruce Manifold

Juniors
Well you read all the hype about Matty Johns attacking Farrah about the tigers, Is Johns all here or still submerged in his own ego? He surely lives in never never land. Thought Farrah did well not to thump him. And answered all questions well without taking any shit..You dont tell a footballer on national tv his team is soft. Or is johns reliving misconceptions of his importance like when he played. Wasnt good then and idiot now...just my 2 cents..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
5 losses in a row for the pre season favs, yeah Johns was was way out of line......

Bruce Manifold

Juniors
Sorry Boys I work for a living, just found out about the whole thing. Yeah i do live in a cave when I am working my arse off..anyway back on topic if you want let me know your opinion..if not ..just be nice..BM

typicalfan

Coach
Well you read all the hype about Matty Johns attacking Farrah about the tigers, Is Johns all here or still submerged in his own ego? He surely lives in never never land. Thought Farrah did well not to thump him. And answered all questions well without taking any shit..You dont tell a footballer on national tv his team is soft. Or is johns reliving misconceptions of his importance like when he played. Wasnt good then and idiot now...just my 2 cents..
What does Matty Johns career have anything to do with the interview? If I was the Tigers captain I would have used those comments as motivation, but Farah goes on the defensive. Hard to galvanise a team with that attitude.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Johns is about the only journo out there with enough balls to say it how it is, they are now 1 and 5 and supposed to be premiership favourites...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sorry Boys I work for a living, just found out about the whole thing. Yeah i do live in a cave when I am working my arse off..anyway back on topic if you want let me know your opinion..if not ..just be nice..BM
BM and lving in a cave = Batman????

BunniesMan

Immortal
WTF. Worst timed thread ever? They now have their superstar hooker back and they played as shit as ever. The scoreline flattered them. Hindsight has proven Johns to be 100% correct.

Let's not forget if a ref doesn't go full genius in round 1 right now they're sitting on the bottom of the table on 0-6.

Grapple

Bench
They'll come good.

Surprisingly, Moltzen had the best stats out of any of the backs and his best of the season. It's a funny old game.

Bruce Manifold

Juniors
Thing is,. Johns said to him his team was soft once and it obviously didnt fire farrah up enough. So he dropped it a few times. I dont know just dont think it was neccesarry, Farrah knows they havent been going good. And your right tonight they werent that flash. I just dont like people sticking the boot in. Whats Farrah supposed to do ..You say he got defensive, Is he suppose to say yeah we are soft.That would be terrible leadership. Not a tiger supporter just didnt like the angle Johns took. Happy to be in the minority oh and Hiney...yeah Batman..and its HINDY mate learn to spell your heroes nickname.

Grapple

Bench
Ok, I immediately retract my "they'll come right" comment because,

1. The Tigers don't have the same tough forward pack like they did.
2. They don't have a good half or fullback like they've had in the past.
3. Lawrence and Blake Ayshford aren't at all threatening like they once were.
4. Benji still makes bad decisions and/or is relied on for too much (see above)
5. They don't have great depth to cover for injuries.

Not looking good.

Snappy

Coach
Plus the whole thing is nothing more than a media beat up. I saw the interview and whilst there were a few tough questions. Farrah held his own.

Cant believe the storm in a tea cup that's followed. Get the f**k over it Farrah ya soft merkin

Latest posts