What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaxZ's Rants

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
DA your the worse coach in the NRL.... Why? Because you got the players to win the premiereship and you can't do nothing with them. You have MURDERED our beloved team.

This is your last chance as a Coach and make the changes needed and stick with it till the end of the year.

1. The Chosen One
6. Feleti 'The GreatOne' Mateo
7. KK (His a lemon, but way better then Mortz/Humble or Robson for that matter)
9. Mortz

Our last stand. Only The Chosen One can save us now!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
What will it take to get this deadsh*t to understand that our side actually isn't all that great? FMD, head like a brick

fish eel

Immortal
What will it take to get this deadsh*t to understand that our side actually isn't all that great? FMD, head like a brick

well it's got a better pack than the one that made the grand final, the same halves, and more strikepower in the backline with Tahu......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
well it's got a better pack than the one that made the grand final, the same halves, and more strikepower in the backline with Tahu......
Tahu has been a great pick up, and he's on a lot more next season :sarcasm: And yes i was doing cartwheels when we signed him.

MrT

Juniors
DA your the worse coach in the NRL.... Why? Because you got the players to win the premiereship and you can't do nothing with them. You have MURDERED our beloved team.

This is your last chance as a Coach and make the changes needed and stick with it till the end of the year.

1. The Chosen One
9. Mortz

are you being honest or are you having a go?
In today's game the 1,6,7 and 9 control the game.
We have a 1 and the rest don't cut it. When we made the GF last year I was still scratching my head how we made it with those players in those 4 positions. As we know Hayne played out of his skin and we actually had a good 9 in kingston, well he's not with us now.

We have the worst halves/hooker combo in the comp and you think we have a premiership winning team. You obviously have no idea what it takes or what is needed to win one.

Our recruitment was all wrong. We didn't need Tahu as much as we needed a hooker or half. I cannot believe we lost Kingston and replaced him with no one.

Some

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors

If your peanut brain cannot accept our team is much stronger then last year then you can throw your comment into the rubbish bin and while your at it throw yourself in there too.

If your peanut brain cannot accept our team is much stronger then last year then you can throw your comment into the rubbish bin and while your at it throw yourself in there too.
if our side is so much stronger than last year why were we winning then and not now? and dont blame the coach he was there last year too

hindy111

Post Whore
We have only played two good solid games this year-Manly and melbourne-I cant count the first game against manly...The rest of our games have been awfull.Doesnt last year seem a long time ago now.I think anderson has to be given two options.Sign him for an extra year after next one or let him go...He needs to be given time to build his team.Problem is its taken 2 yrs for the clean out and i think it will take 2 years to rebuild to be fair to him.Same thing happend to matt elliot at penrith.I guess we need faith and hope its doesnt mean 3 bad years.So far andersons retention has been woefull so lets just see what happens

Bazal

Post Whore

If you can't understand that one once in a lifetime miracle run does not a bunch of superstars make, then I'd be very careful as to whose intelligence you insult.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

1. The Chosen One
9. Mortz

f**k you're a wanker.

A Stagger Eel from Oz, a Parra Pete from Hay and a MaxZ/33iaGGiZ from a F#%$ Wit were talking one day. The Stagger Eel said, 'We were the first in space!' The Parra Pete said, 'We were the first on the moon!' The MaxZ/33iaGGiZ said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!' The Stagger Eel and the Parra Pete looked at each other and shook their heads. 'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Parra Pete. To which the MaxZ/33iaGGiZ, a F#%$ Wit replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'

MrT

Juniors

Our team isn't stronger where it matters. We dominated around the ruck when Kingston was on. he got out of dummy half fast, made good metres and won penalties.

Were we lacking a centre??????????? was that the difference betwee us winning and comp and not?

Sorry buddy but you have no clue

Our forward pack is killing it and is stronger than last year, so why aren't we going better? Anderson??? your kidding yourself. We're like a high performance car with no steering wheel, we have no direction

Here's a task for you.
Go through the top 8 teams and name each 1,6,7 and 9 and then compare them to ours

Some people are only now seeing how much Kingston mean't to our team, I was devastated from day 1 and knew it would have a massive negative impact on our season going in with Matt Keating as our no.1 hooker with no quality alternative

Durantula35

Juniors

Don't think the answer is running through threads and calling out people either mate.

Having said that I think DA is a good coach, seems to be the sort of guy who gets stale in a joint quickly though.

Keep it in perspective the side today was missing Hayne, Tahu , Benny Smith, Poore, Mannah , Shack ..thats alot of 1st grade experience to miss for a club without much depth.

Avenger

Immortal
The only coaches who can stay at a club longer then 3 years is Wayne Bennett and Brian Smith.

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok I'll be serious for one moment..

last years run was remarkable, a feat never to be repeated ever again, we were an absolute rabble before that feat and we're a bigger rabble now, we are rudderless and our spine are not providing the support we need to compete as a unit, I understand that the club are looking to Cronk to fix this but for the love of god when will they realise that it's not happening?

let's persevere with what we've got and look to getting BK for one last hurrah, lets also start recruiting some strike players to replace those that have left, don't worry about this year, the longer we leave our signings sheet bare the more they'll lose on sponsorship, members and odds of getting the spoon for the first time in 39 years will be real reality.

Latest posts