What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayweather vs Alvarez

Aragorn

First Grade
I miss real boxing

mag_tyson03jr_600.jpg

mag_tyson03jr_600.jpg

BDR

First Grade
Pretty regulation Mayweather fight. Technically outstanding, but lacking a little in terms of spectacle.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
#Money. That was another master class by Mayweather.

Beats me what fight that one dickhead judge was watching that scored it 114-114, he must be fkn blind, Canelo would of been lucky to win one round he got totally owned.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Only lacking in spectacle because he's so much better than everyone else and makes it look easy against world class opponents.

royce10

Juniors
Only lacking in spectacle because he's so much better than everyone else and makes it look easy against world class opponents.

If Mayweather were to be dropped or stopped, then it would be a spectacle. But people would probably try to discredit everything he's accomplished as a result.

royce10

Juniors
The only comfort some people can have is believing Floyd is scared of Pac. Totally disregarding, the fact he lost his last two fights and can be found still sleeping at the MGM Grand.

Aragorn

First Grade
I'm not much of boxing fan so dont really know the history - but after watching that interview can someone explain to me why FM has yet to arrange a bout with Pacman?

The guy has already agreed to a reduced split, and agreed he'll take whatever blood test FM wants. so what is holding up this fight?