What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McClennan GORNE

Scott

Bench
Judging by Wayne's interview with Veitch this morning it would appear that they've been in contact with Bellamy

I got that impression as well. I'd say that they are about to throw the chequebook at him and will let him bring any staff he wants in terms of assistants/trainers/wrestlers lol.

Every one has a price, and lets face it, contracts mean jack these days. We had Cleary taken with a year to run on his deal, now lets grab Bellyache!

Warmess

Juniors
Yeah listening to these interviews it definitely sounds like we're not only throwing money at Bellamy, but Scurrah seems to be quietly confident we could snare him for next season. I dunno if I'm reading too much into it, I probably am.

Micistm

Bench
Could only laugh when hearing some of shifty scurrahs talk this morning

You put that there just to get me going!;-):lol: But yes, he was a man in damage control, trying to distance himself for self preservation, admitting certain minor things soas to look honest, but pushing other elements onto others. Don't like him, don't trust him!
From Inu to Clearys release, he ducked for cover on anything that could cost him his job

Aragorn

First Grade
you guys are like a pack of dogs - got rid of Bluey, now lets all gang up on Scurrah!!!!

lets just see if he delivers on getting us a quality coach before we hang him out to dry aye?.

Last edited:

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Not really, I just try not to be a dick at the same time as everyone else. :shock: ;-)

Well you ain't trying hard enough or have you just decided to start?

Funny how the 15 threads a day on getting rid of Bluey were created by you.

JAG

Juniors
Mick potter head coach
Curent parramatta coach. assistant no1
Some one assistant no2

Kearney vulcans coach

We also need a coach who gets the under 20 players ready for first grade.

We need a comp that gets Under 20s players ready for 1st grade. Not convinced the Toyota Cup does that.

New Coach. Few interesting names being tossed around. Bottom line is that the powers that be have done a lot of talking, now it's time to walk the walk. If they really are serious about taking us to the next level, they have to open the cheque book and get hold of the best Coach that their money can buy. At the moment, in my opinion, from the options being talked about, that would look like Bellamy.

Abdullah

Juniors
Good player not necessarily make good coach...no dressing up of monkey will make monkey pretty...still end up as dumb monkey. Welcome mr Bellamy to warriors club...bring 3 or 4 more good players with you from storm...bye bye ballhead bluey, should be taking ackland, rubin, skurrah, tony iro, tupou, taylor and all coaching staff with you...also can you fit in mcivor and sky team with you, especially your other mumbling ballhead twin, darryl. Mr owen has got big broom ready to sweep place clean..haha

Skinner

Coach
We need a comp that gets Under 20s players ready for 1st grade. Not convinced the Toyota Cup does that.

New Coach. Few interesting names being tossed around. Bottom line is that the powers that be have done a lot of talking, now it's time to walk the walk. If they really are serious about taking us to the next level, they have to open the cheque book and get hold of the best Coach that their money can buy. At the moment, in my opinion, from the options being talked about, that would look like Bellamy.

JAG, where have you been man. Nice to read your common sense again.

Micistm

Bench
you guys are like a pack of dogs - got rid of Bluey, now lets all gang up on Scurrah!!!!

lets just see if he delivers on getting us a quality coach before we hang him out to dry aye?.

**** Scurrah. Actually, screw Scurrah, say that 3x really fast.

Don't like 'em don't trust em, don't believe a word the guy says. If we get a big name coach here its due to the size of the Owners wallets, not the genius of our CEO (who wants to fob off the Inu issue as a coaching call- I guess it's Bluey that decided to still pay his wages at the Dogs as well?!).
Scurrah has a selective memory of the past couple of years, who was responsible for what, and happy to put his hand up to blame for minor things (to show he's an honourable guy of course!) but distancing himself as quick as poss from anything that could cost him his sweet gig.

If they are having a clean out and moving forward, He's gotta go IMO

Latest posts