What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McGregor Poll

Should McGregor be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 116 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
Confession - Today is the first day I've ever walked out before full time.
I'm glad I did, because I believe I may of been arrested - I was that agitated.
The players gate(cage to walk through)was right before me and loaded with intent, i would of given them such a spray, language (french) would of landed me in jail.

Now for the punch line - They didn't care in their actions in anyway shape or form it really would of wallin' on deaf ear.

Part of the problem is the NRL weakness - they get paid either way. Win by 2 flogged by 50. Money in the bank. - Done!!!! I'm good.
I waited till right to the end, specifically to give it the players as they came off.
Hunt, Lafai, Dufty, all came in for special mention by a number of fans present.
Flo got his ovation.
Brian Johnstone copped plenty when he came out.

jeffdragon

Bench
I waited till right to the end, specifically to give it the players as they came off.
Hunt, Lafai, Dufty, all came in for special mention by a number of fans present.
Flo got his ovation.
Brian Johnstone copped plenty when he came out.
Confession - Today is the first day I've ever walked out before full time.
I'm glad I did, because I believe I may of been arrested - I was that agitated.
The players gate(cage to walk through)was right before me and loaded with intent, i would of given them such a spray, language (french) would of landed me in jail.

Now for the punch line - They didn't care in their actions in anyway shape or form it really would of wallin' on deaf ear.

Part of the problem is the NRL weakness - they get paid either way. Win by 2 flogged by 50. Money in the bank. - Done!!!! I'm good.

I was at the cage at the tunnel guy next to me gave it to james graham and. Jimmy words were f off and the guy was told to shutup by a lady cop and he told the cop to shutup.
Vaughany was there with lawrie as a boy through a bottle and was grabbed by security by the shirt but got away with it
I have given them a spray before was going to today but was reserved today.

I was at the cage at the tunnel guy next to me gave it to james graham and. Jimmy words were f off and the guy was told to shutup by a lady cop and he told the cop to shutup.
Vaughany was there with lawrie as a boy through a bottle and was grabbed by security by the shirt but got away with it
I have given them a spray before was going to today but was reserved today.
Mate, Johnstone was there pointing to his chest and saying "I hurt just as much as you do"
It was pointed out that "your the bloke in charge, March upstairs and sack that balled headed dick"

Red V for life

Juniors
Honestly, reading the tunnel stories from those who went, on an emotional day for fans I think they’re lucky there wasn’t a riot.

Mate, Johnstone was there pointing to his chest and saying "I hurt just as much as you do"
It was pointed out that "your the bloke in charge, March upstairs and sack that balled headed dick"
I actually like hearing BJ faced the music and said he hurt. He was a favourite player of mine in years gone by. And thanks for posting mate...the “march upstairs” quote is the first thing i’ve laughed about since 4pm.

Honestly, reading the tunnel stories from those who went, on an emotional day for fans I think they’re lucky there wasn’t a riot.

I actually like hearing BJ faced the music and said he hurt. He was a favourite player of mine in years gone by. And thanks for posting mate...the “march upstairs” quote is the first thing i’ve laughed about since 4pm.
To be honest there was Proberbly less than 100 people left there for the presentation to Flo and the Tariq/ Thompson jumper thing.
Very disappointing way for him to go out.

Dragsters

First Grade
To be honest there was Proberbly less than 100 people left there for the presentation to Flo and the Tariq/ Thompson jumper thing.
Very disappointing way for him to go out.

It's a disgraceful way to pay tribute to a former captain in Lance Thompson and farewell a club legend Gypsy, who likely won't play again due to injury.

Shame, shame, shame...

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Let hunt go and lafai also big mistake signing latimore for another year and Graham to retire and take up a assistant job next year sign Munster on hunts dollars.
No one is going to take Hunt off our hands surely but I wish he played more like Munster

Latest posts