What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

Eion

First Grade
There is definitely something about the bomber vs flanno rumour. Bomber needs to do well the first 10 rounds to give the board no choice or it’s come on down flange.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
John Morris is fine.

The old players not earning, who do not show up need to earn thier keep.

I bet they are cranky for being called out.

The young blokes showed them up last year.

Tough to be high paid and not deliver.

Waaaahhhhh, you farging sooks being called on the money you earn.

John Morris is fine.

Shame on you, player group, shame.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
No doubt would hurt his ego but unless he’s got a better gig? Another option could be an AC role under another coach and learn his trade that way.

Still don’t see Flanno coming back imo. Bomber deserves a proper crack at it.
Agree with this....deserves a crack with the side he created in ‘22. Would be pissed if they went with Green or Fitzgibbon over Bomber but I guess I could live with Flanno/Bomber.

PJ

First Grade
Flanno/Bomber imo wouldn't work.

Bomber would have every right to be disgruntled (I think he has done a good job with what he had to work with) and Flanno knows that if situatoins were reversed he'd be whiteanting away and thus would expect Morris to be doing the same and there would be such a high level of distrust.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Need a fullback, got no money.

Spent on blokes who do not play.

I blame Morris, he should have them in cotton wool.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Maybe a warm blankie, go pick thier mum up for a visit, hot water bottle for the injuries, grandma's home made softcock pudding.

I am feeling for the overpaid never play mamas boys, heart bleeding..................

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Ironically some of the guys that Bomber wanted to shop around look like they’ve finally got their fingers out. Fifi’s lost 30kg and Moyza looks fit for the first time in years and is talking up a big season. I get that he’s off contract and is playing for his future here or elsewhere but maybe Bombers wake up call had some impact.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
McInnes will earn his keep.

Williams and the Greek, who seems out of favour, so we can have him today.

Needs to eat with Blayke, eat lots, not Xerri eat, just eat normal stuff, lots of.

Tiger Shark

Bench
McInnes will earn his keep.

Williams and the Greek, who seems out of favour, so we can have him today.

Needs to eat with Blayke, eat lots, not Xerri eat, just eat normal stuff, lots of.

Who needs to eat? McInnes?

No he doesn’t. He’s similar weight to Radley and Murray. He’s fine