What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

snout

First Grade
I reckon this conversation will be dead in the water after 6 rounds.
We will be outta the blocks and flying.
Morris's buys and tweaks and arse kicks will be showing fruition and his stocks will have risen.
He might hold out for a storm offer.

The Flanno issue also at Parra if they don't start well drums will be beating for Flanno there.

I have not been a Bomber fan but if it was her who got McInness and boys win from start he might be worth extension but if we come out losing early cut our losses get a new coach

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Flanno issue also at Parra if they don't start well drums will be beating for Flanno there.

I have not been a Bomber fan but if it was her who got McInness and boys win from start he might be worth extension but if we come out losing early cut our losses get a new coach

Still posting shyte?

What if we lose early and then win the thing?

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
We should put The Mighty Muzzo's opinion up against the dwarf bloke on steroids (the one with real big arms) opinion.

Then have Gregstar vote the loser off the island or maybe make them play mini golf.

Something to entertain us as we lead merrily into the 2021 season

You really miss me don't you

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Zero and 6 more likely.

Chad and and a broken 5/8 with no fullback.

You all be fluffy.

Crush

Coach
Cannot believe McInnes was angry about Mary being sacked after 7 years of failure. I mean, WTF did he expect!?
Strange love for Mary, most unusual.

Eion

First Grade
Who says he was angry. McInnes liked the bloke, you can like someone and not have the shits when he’s not your boss.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Cannot believe McInnes was angry about Mary being sacked after 7 years of failure. I mean, WTF did he expect!?

Maybe he saw the error of his ways? Moving on to greener pastures with a club going places etc.

We all make mistakes.

carinashark

First Grade
I don’t think there has been any coaches that they could afford, not since the merger. Leagues club a millstone around their neck , elderly supporter base, old and small ground with no real parking that limits crowds, Steelers money and players long gone, Dolls point , Rockdale and Kogrha all gone to Soccer. And now Wollongong going that way. The only big crowds they get is when they play us. I used to think we should merge with them but that was before the development of our ground and the way the Shire population seems to have doubled.

ghoti

Bench

I think he had a right to be pissed about the way it wa
I don’t think there has been any coaches that they could afford, not since the merger. Leagues club a millstone around their neck , elderly supporter base, old and small ground with no real parking that limits crowds, Steelers money and players long gone, Dolls point , Rockdale and Kogrha all gone to Soccer. And now Wollongong going that way. The only big crowds they get is when they play us. I used to think we should merge with them but that was before the development of our ground and the way the Shire population seems to have doubled.

I'd personally f**ken love for Illawarra to crack the shits with St George management and split the merge, come to us and be treated properly, would lock down our long term future and finally put St George in the first to go when the revolution comes territory...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bruce Gordon (win tv) pumped another 6 million into the venture to keep them afloat last year. All clubs would be bleeding as a result of covid last year (including us) so the Dragons debts would be racking up again. Ironically the Steelers side of the merger could be the Dragons Achilles heel moving forward as the Stgeorge side really offers nothing to the merger at the moment other than the tradition and history of the club.

They are living in 50/60's that one era they had, that's it nothing else.
If the Illawarra part left, the Dragons would be the club to be moved to regional QLD, they actually have a base of supporters there.
I could handle Illawarra coming on board with us, I could see that working.
The incentive we would give is that when we play away we use the old Illawarra strip

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Courier Mail is reporting that McCollough is set to sign with St. George immediately.

Does this mean McInnes comes to us early? Or do they keep both and play Cam at 13 with McCollough at 9?

Latest posts