What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

Who in here gives flying about what some cocksuker stains supporter posts in your shite forum.
As if anybody here wants to read that dribble???

Ferk off and take your mate muzby with you

I don’t care about myself, but I’m not going to let muzzers good name be defiled by the likes of you.

Im sure TSPs stuff is all tongue in cheek , Just wish he would keep the tongue out of lower bodily orifices... I can remember when Proud Wests supporters cheered the likes of Dallas Donnely, a young Gavin Miller , ridiculous tommy,Les Boyd, etc and never took a backword step . Tigers ... Pringle , Sironen ... sheesh ,too many to name... Now they are Merged and all the fans can do is merge some more with the merged SGI scum. Is it a sign of things to come ?Or will all 4 formerly great clubs sink into oblivion with their Fans whining about the injustice of it all. Its sad ,but at least the mighty Sharks still stand tall ,proud, viable ,and unmerged Oh ,and competitive.

Im sure TSPs stuff is all tongue in cheek , Just wish he would keep the tongue out of lower bodily orifices... I can remember when Proud Wests supporters cheered the likes of Dallas Donnely, a young Gavin Miller , ridiculous tommy,Les Boyd, etc and never took a backword step . Tigers ... Pringle , Sironen ... sheesh ,too many to name... Now they are Merged and all the fans can do is merge some more with the merged SGI scum. Is it a sign of things to come ?Or will all 4 formerly great clubs sink into oblivion with their Fans whining about the injustice of it all. Its sad ,but at least the mighty Sharks still stand tall ,proud, viable ,and unmerged Oh ,and competitive.

A tigers joint venture with sgi is not a bad idea. Pretty fair squad out of it

If memory serves after the war, you blokes were whoring yourself around the league looking to pick up ( a merge) with any club you could and no one wanted you.

Even the f**king bears committed suicide rather than hook up with you ugly lot.

Saints at that time bent over all the way and as you came plummeting forward in a @Frenzy. jerking your mullets they flipped over and tasted steel.

Ahhh!

They’ve never felt the same since I’m afraid. Everything has changed.

But at least we have friends every night.

Last edited: