What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

A tigers joint venture with sgi is not a bad idea. Pretty fair squad out of it

If memory serves after the war, you blokes were whoring yourself around the league looking to pick up ( a merge) with any club you could and no one wanted you.

Even the f**king bears committed suicide rather than hook up with you ugly lot.

Saints at that time bent over all the way and as you came plummeting forward in a @Frenzy. jerking your mullets they flipped over and tasted steel.

Ahhh!

They’ve never felt the same since I’m afraid. Everything has changed.

But at least we have friends every night.

Thats nice .:D All good , consenting adults and all . Israel probably not so broadminded.

Its been a bit quiet here today.

Sgi are giving it to him.

The three stages of Sharks recruitment grief, we all of experience when some scum sucker signs for you ugly lot:

a) Shock horror
B) was it our fault?
C) player is a flog and can’t play

He’s not a leader either. That was Mary being a Knob.

No secret cam injury report from my buddy our Muzby.

I guess you guys love Israel. The shires just entering the 19th century socially isn’t it?

Those old wig things shaped into a solid horsehair mullet. Surfs up Horatio grab thy one piece! Oh look over there, i thinks he’s foreign! From Queensland perhaps?! Should be banned!

Last edited:

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Its been a bit quiet here today.

Sgi are giving it to him.

The three stages of Sharks recruitment grief, we all of experience when some scum sucker signs for you ugly lot:

a) Shock horror
B) was it our fault?
C) player is a flog and can’t play

He’s not a leader either. That was Mary being a Knob.

No secret cam injury report from my buddy our Muzby.

I guess you guys love Israel. The shires just entering the 19th century socially isn’t it?

Those old wig things shaped into a solid horsehair mullet. Surfs up Horatio grab thy one piece! Oh look over there, i thinks he’s foreign! From Queensland perhaps?! Should be banned!

Calling us all racists.
That’s a good way to cop a ban isn’t it?

Calling us all racists.
That’s a good way to cop a ban isn’t it?

No I said that a couple of hundred years ago, a man was state-ist against Queenslanders.

Queensland had many races then as it does now.

Actually, it was a colony then. So I was suggesting you were anti-colonial.

That’s very progressive and rainbowy.

Muz is ignoring me lol.

snout

First Grade
No I said that a couple of hundred years ago, a man was state-ist against Queenslanders.

Queensland had many races then as it does now.

Actually, it was a colony then. So I was suggesting you were anti-colonial.

That’s very progressive and rainbowy.

Muz is ignoring me lol.
Muzby reckons you're a tosser - so he can't be all bad.

Generalzod

Immortal
So you think the Sharks current head of performance who was at the Dragons last year would have no idea about McInnes and how his body is ? And that he wouldn't have been part of the recruitment process.

Please.

Dragon fans will say anything to make themselves feel better about this.
It’s incredible how quick they turned on the guy...

Let me guess
1. called BS on BS speculation
2. Substituted your own speculation (far more likely to be true )
3. Told the truth (Scouts Honour!)
I would go with 1 and 3 as being most likely but two is fine with me and far more likely than any tigpie speculation

Let me guess
1. called BS on BS speculation
2. Substituted your own speculation (far more likely to be true )
3. Told the truth (Scouts Honour!)
I would go with 1 and 3 as being most likely but two is fine with me and far more likely than any tigpie speculation
Let's just see how it plays out, then you'll know my truth.

I did.
I found it quite amusing how matter of fact he was. Had his nose out of joint cos they missed McInnes and had Walters leave too.
Tis why I still love LU, anyone can post anything. \
No name, no location......
it's like social media without the social media content

saint pebba

First Grade
Good luck to you guys getting Cam....

He will dig in and have a real go unlike some of your current forwards....

And whilst he was out best player the last 2 years, we were coached by an idiot and finished bottom 4 both years.... Can’t say he had much to beat

But for those interested the reason he wasn’t a priority to re-sign is because he still has love for Mary and wasn’t happy we sacked the imposter. Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to go forwards