What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mean girls

knights04

Bench
Chicks look alright but I'm not going to waste money. It looks crap I'd be very surprised if it was any good.

Godz Illa

Coach
knights04 said:
Chicks look alright but I'm not going to waste money. It looks crap I'd be very surprised if it was any good.
Once again your instincts prove to be incorrect. I was a reluctant viewer of this movie on sunday night but I was pleasantly surprised. It is a cleverly written and acted piece of satire, lacking the usual chick flick saccharine. All in all pretty good, reminiscent of the excellent 'Clueless'.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Adds and trailers make it out to be a movie directed towards older children and early teens. After hearing the line "And on the Third day, god created the Remington Pull Action Rifle, so that man could fight the Dinosaurs, and the Homosexuals" within the first 5 minutes of the opening credits, I realized it probably wasn't that kind of film ;-) . It's content is a notch down from "Not another Teen movie", and not as twisted.

I'd have to Agree with Illa. Probably the Best Teen Flick I've seen since Scream or Clueless.

t-ba

Post Whore
I think I'll go get some Kahlua flavoured tim tams and cry while watching the OC :lol: .