What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Cup Winner 2015

Flapper

First Grade
Oh please, spare me your feminist nonsense. History is the greatest indicator we have for making some sort of prediction. History shows that no female has ever ridden a cup winner, making this win even more against the odds.

It seems we are all a bit precious in here.

Says the bloke who thinks the result is rigged because it didnt go the way he predicted.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Track was an absolute disgrace, horses that jumped from 1,2 and 4 finished top 3.

I stopped betting after the cup and I won't be betting tomorrow or Saturday either. I wouldn't let Mick Goode near my lawn. The 4 horses I had money on were either slaughtered or knocked out of the race. The international jockeys are absolute Cowboys. Dicktorri should of got 100k and 3 months minimum.

Flapper

First Grade
It's not like Prince of Penzance was totally hopeless, won the MV Cup last year, came 2nd this year (in the fastest MV Cup ever). I certainly looked at it, instead I backed the thing that beat it in The United States. To say its totally impossible for this horse to have won without the race being fixed shows an astonishing amount of stupidity and a lack of knowledge of the form.

Bulldogsfan74

Juniors
Oh noes, there is no way a female jockey and a horse strapped by her Down's syndrome brother could ever possibly win the Melbourne Cup without it being set up by the entire racing industry. :oops:
And I'm the one who needs to get out more???

Looks like Frankie was the one who got the holiday, was it just me who thought Schofield instigated the kerfuffle, or was I looking in the wrong spot????

I think what CH is trying to imply is that the odds were heavily against the win given the Jockey was a Sheila and the strapper was a spastic.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Irony? Me saying that horse racing is corrupt isn't me being a sad sack all the time champ.

:lol:

Of course horse racing is rigged at times. So is league, cricket, soccer and nearly any other sport you'd care to mention.

I hope you aren't trying to imply that the race yesterday was rigged because a 100-1 shot won the race? I only hope you aren't as I am concerned for your mental welfare if so.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Track was an absolute disgrace, horses that jumped from 1,2 and 4 finished top 3.

I stopped betting after the cup and I won't be betting tomorrow or Saturday either. I wouldn't let Mick Goode near my lawn. The 4 horses I had money on were either slaughtered or knocked out of the race. The international jockeys are absolute Cowboys. Dicktorri should of got 100k and 3 months minimum.

The only saving grace was I had a decent go at that mug Sea Lord...but fair dinkum that is the last time I'm betting at Flemington for a while!:crazy:

Bulldogsfan74

Juniors
I know you are fishing and all, but you are just a classless piece of shit regardless.

End yourself.

:lol: 20 - 30 years ago the terms "Sheila" & "Spastic" were societal norms.

FFS, during any given cricket match, my team mates would call me a "Spastic" for bowling a wide or a no ball.

Fast forward to now and due to the influence PC, I get called "a classless piece of shit" and advised to "end myself"

You guys are all "Spastics" for wasting your hard earned gambling on sports

Nice Beaver

First Grade
:lol: 20 - 30 years ago the terms "Sheila" & "Spastic" were societal norms.

FFS, during any given cricket match, my team mates would call me a "Spastic" for bowling a wide or a no ball.

Fast forward to now and due to the influence PC, I get called "a classless piece of shit" and advised to "end myself"

You guys are all "Spastics" for wasting your hard earned gambling on sports

People may call me the same thing too, but I don't have Down Syndrome like that young fella.

That's the difference you dumb, pathetic piece of shit.

Rhyno

First Grade
:lol: gotta feel sorry for the guy who missed out on $138,000 by cashing out early for $441

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Mick Molloy was on Triple M this morning saying he and that Leemo bloke had $200 each way on the winner.

$25k pickup - bet it's all gone on grog and hookers last night!

GongPanther

Referee
Won $90 on AR-5 tri.

Won $880 on MR-8 tri.

Spent $200.Profit $770.

Could have been a better day with a few other tris and ff's getting the first two placings.