What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

Garts

Bench
Butters is absolutely correct in regards to holding Canberra to nil. He should be proud. Everyone knows Canberra are world beaters this year and have been one of the strongest performers all year. It really is a magnificent achievement by the Storm.

LatK7

First Grade
Butters is absolutely correct in regards to holding Canberra to nil. He should be proud. Everyone knows Canberra are world beaters this year and have been one of the strongest performers all year. It really is a magnificent achievement by the Storm.

:lol:

Should have thrown in a '40-0' for good measure. ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
melbourne are still the best team in the game imo... going to be a great final series

melbourne, manly, saints, broncos... may the best team win

Butters

Bench

Yet only one team has accomplished such a feat. Says alot about the quality of the rest of the comp if a gutted Melbourne team were the first to hold Canberra to nil at home. :cool:

Ulysseus

Bench
Even funnier are those dickheads who repeatedly bite back at him. I don't agree with most of what he says but f**k it's a laff watching people continually to getting sucked in by him :lol:

It has gone beyond trolling.
That becomes a veiled excuse for his own geniusation.

Evenflow

Bench
It has gone beyond trolling.
That becomes a veiled excuse for his own geniusation.

I sure as shit aren't making excuses for him. Whether he actually believes the stuff he says or is only trying to provoke a response (or both) i still find it amusing that people continue to bite and come back for more. Don't bite and it'll die off, keep biting and it'll go on and on. It's really not that hard to work out.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am surprised that any of the people involved in the Melbourne Storm in any way shape or form can actually walk around with that massive chip on their shoulders.

This Year?

Immortal
epa2234l.jpg

Butters

Bench
xK2A4.jpg

Another round, another win for the greatest rugby league team to play the game. :cool:

Nice to see the NRL and it's judiciary have decided to punish Joel Thompson for his despicable elbow to the jaw of Rory Kostjasyn with a 0 week suspension. That'll show him :lol:

Yep the NRL and judiciary definitely aren't corrupt at all...

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
Nice to see the NRL and it's judiciary have decided to punish Joel Thompson for his despicable elbow to the jaw of Rory Kostjasyn with a 0 week suspension. That'll show him :lol:

Yep the NRL and judiciary definitely aren't corrupt at all...

I still have massive LOL's when I see the whinging faces of Bellamy and Cameron 'triple contract' $mith when the grub was ruled out of the 2008 grand final. Although it is a shame, I would have loved the merkin to be a part of the $torm$ record streak of three consecutive grand final losses :lol:

Latest posts