What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

no name

Coach
So money does make players play better?
Storm supporters stupid argument got thrown out the window.

Money has never made anyone play better, but using money to keep players makes an uneven playing field.

The shot of Bellamy after the game was priceless.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: @ Nutters, the Union loving tard is probably to busy fapping off over the Borefest that is the Onion world cup.

no name

Coach
You get the feeling Bellamy wanted to win this year more than ever before.

butters too.

Of course he did, he wanted to prove himself on a level playing field.
He is obviously a good coach and seems to improve the game of most recruits.
But I still enjoyed seeing him lose.

simostorm

Bench
Storm boys did well this year, winning the minor prem and making it to the pre-lim is quite an acheivement for any team... your not gunna win the comp every year, and the entertainment they have displayed this year for there fans has been sensational.

Good season.

Butters

Bench
You get the feeling Bellamy wanted to win this year more than ever before.

butters too.

Pretty much. At the end of the game i wouldn't say i was devastated, just felt empty.

Then i watched spongebob and felt much better. :D

redvwhite

Juniors
I respect that Storm are a good team, well coached etc but how can they be allowed to remain in the competition? Because of what they selfishly and illegally did, they destroyed a big part of many people's lives - players, supporters etc. People who would have, could have experienced ultimate success but didn't because one team decided they'd cheat their way there. I feel sorry for their fans but the NRL can expect a team like the Sharks to do the same thing so they can get success. What's the worst that could happen? Strip away their wooden spoons?

Last edited:

Butters

Bench
It's just 4 rounds into the season and the greatest rugby league team to play the game (Melbourne) have already established themselves as the clear leaders of the competition. They're destroying any team who dares to cross their path.

However as we all know such success and stellar performances can only be due to one thing and one thing only... Cheating the cap.

I mean how else could they be on top of the competition ladder? Or maybe, just maybe all the success that the greatest rugby league team to play the game experienced during 06-09 was a result of a team with a superior culture and greater dedication to their jobs than the rest of the teams in the comp.

In 2011 it was proven that no matter what roster Melbourne have they'll still top the comp, as in that noteworthy year they were run away minor premiers with a team completely gutted the year before. A team made up of rejects and players brought out of retirement.

So now on behalf of the greatest rugby league team to ever play the game, I will now be accepting apologies from those of you who wrongfully discredited Melbourne's achievements of 06-09 due to their "cheating". I hope now that those which chose not to apologise last year have seen the errors of your ways after 2011. :cool:

Latest posts