What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

Butters

Bench
Equalled their best ever winning streak of 11 games last night with a side unfairly gutted by the NRL. The NRL have created a monster... \\\\:D/

bottle

Coach
Butters is 100% correct, again (can quote that in your sig with my permission). It was definitely Gallop's fault they kept a deceptive dual contract system going. Sack him immediately.

jason taylor

Bench
Yep it's Gallops fault that the NRL didn't null every contract that players had signed with Melbourne and sent someone to supervise the Storm recruitment. That way I doubt the Storm would have been able to keep Slater, Smith and Cronk.

azza29

Juniors
So I see two possible outcomes:

1. Melbourne win the premiership. Response: "they only won because they cheated the cap in previous years"
2. Melbourne don't win. Response: "without breaking the salary cap they can't win a premiership"

Damned if the do and damned if they don't, it seems?

Eelectrica

Referee
I guess Melbourne was legal this year.
A little harder to make the GF when the playing field is a little more level.

HowHigh

Coach
sad_butters_by_darklord2017-d32y758.gif

Latest posts