What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne "No Try"

age.s

First Grade
Definitely agree with this.

The awarding/removal of try farce aside, just send it up as a try, a no try, or "unsighted".
What would be the point? What do they do if there are no good camera angles? Send it down for the ref to make a call? If so, that's functionally what we have now.

blue bags

First Grade
It was called No Try so that means it's a No Try. So, you need to move on and try and score again.

Did part of the ball touch the grass. I believe so. However, it was called no try on field and hard to overturn with that evidence.

Happens all the time. Stiff shit. Cleary smart for jumping in front of camera.

Penrith too good again.
Needs to be an investigation into this
The Ball was on the ground
C'mon
Bigger TVs
Bigger one's
Surely we have better one's
Is this the best we have
C'mon 😅

moffla

Bench
Howarth should have got up, celebrated like mad and it would get awarded. Awful system, but it is what it is.

Better side won, but once again the talking point of a huge game is the Bunker

Frankus

Juniors
As a panthers fan - would be fine if sent up a try and awarded. Personally I don’t know if it was. Howarth didn’t look overly confident when he first got up, usually a telling sign.

I’m surprised (mind you haven’t read all the comments) no one is questioning whether Turuva grounded the ball for his try. At the time I was surprised it wasn’t scrutinised more.

Them’s the breaks I guess.

Latest posts