What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Trial Score Update

Genghis Chan

Juniors
wittyz chick said:
Steve Turner scored 10 - 6

Nikki says where at quarter time I'm guessing thats the score

Did Nikki say who's kicking goals for Melbourne? ? ?

Woohoo, good to see Steve back doing his thing after 12 months off!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Genghis Chan said:
6-6 I believe.

Who's out for Parra? I know it's supposed to be a full on trial with the top teams but I know players are missing from both sides.

Tahu
Grothe
Morrison
Morris
Hindmarsh
Cayless
Riddell
Stringer
Vella
Fui

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Genghis Chan said:
6-6 I believe.

Who's out for Parra? I know it's supposed to be a full on trial with the top teams but I know players are missing from both sides.

Eels are without Tahu, Grothe, Morris, Cayless, Hindmarsh, Stringer, Riddell, PJ Marsh, Glenn Morrision & Fui Fui Moi Moi.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
eelavation said:
Tahu
Grothe
Morrison
Morris
Hindmarsh
Cayless
Riddell
Stringer
Vella
Fui

Hey, you're missing more than us!

Hill
Webster
Kidwell
White
Scott
Turner
Anderson
Gower.....oops, he's not ours yet.

wittyz chick

Coach
Genghis Chan said:
Did Nikki say who's kicking goals for Melbourne? ? ?

Woohoo, good to see Steve back doing his thing after 12 months off!

Sorry mate no

I'll ask

Even though I'm an eels supporter I'm pleased Steves back too [except when he scores against us :lol:]...liked the look of him in the few games I saw

Genghis Chan

Juniors
wittyz chick said:
Sorry mate no

I'll ask

Even though I'm an eels supporter I'm pleased Steves back too [except when he scores against us :lol:]...liked the look of him in the few games I saw

Don't suppose one of those games happened to be the one where he carved up your next door neighbour Penrith Panthers on a Friday night 2 seasons ago? :)

wittyz chick

Coach
Genghis Chan said:
Don't suppose one of those games happened to be the one where he carved up your next door neighbour Penrith Panthers on a Friday night 2 seasons ago? :)

nuh mate I liked that game :lol: