What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Trial Score Update

wittyz chick said:
come on Jake the season hasn't even properly started and your already onto Burt!

Sorry i know its too early for this....I'll try to stop it ...............................for now.;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
wittyz chick said:
come on Jake the season hasn't even properly started and your already onto Burt!

hey wc, see if the girls can keep us updated with injuries, that's more impotant ;-)

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Yeah come on no Burty bashing. Lets celebrate the start of a new season with an accpetance for all those who wear the blue and gold. (That even includes Ash Graham)

Macca_

Coach
wittyz chick said:
O'Dwyer in
Delaney converts

Parra 12 - 10

What happened to burty kicking?

hope he's not injured :pray:
You'll find with trials they'll chop and change the team. I'd say Burt went off at quarter time.

Done in quarters mainly because of the heat. And because they are trials, they go for 20, then give the teams a chance to change it all round.

Not unusual to see a lot of changes through out the match.

AlexTheEel said:
Yeah come on no Burty bashing. Lets celebrate the start of a new season with an accpetance for all those who wear the blue and gold. (That even includes Ash Graham)

Ahhhhh no. Graham NOOOOOOOOOOOOo

wittyz chick

Coach
AlexTheEel said:

As much as I would love that I don't think thats going to happen

btw Eela ... Nikki said thanks to you Peter Lewis just got hurt. Good one. lol

Latest posts