What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Trial Score Update

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Slater, Turner, Geyer tries for Melbourne. Smith 2 goals.

Tim Smith and ....I forget tries for Parra. 2 Conversions to Burt.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I'm assuming al the goals have been from conversions. :lol:

The only way I can see a penalty goal being kicked is if it's late in the game and the scores are equal and the team going, what the heck, lets take the 2 so we can say we win, there's only 50 seconds to go.

wittyz chick

Coach
Genghis Chan said:
I'm assuming al the goals have been from conversions. :lol:

The only way I can see a penalty goal being kicked is if it's late in the game and the scores are equal and the team going, what the heck, lets take the 2 so we can say we win, there's only 50 seconds to go.

About the goals thats what I have to guess as well

Going by what I've been told its

Melbourne 2/3

Parra 2/2

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Exactly what I was saying. But if it's right on full time and scores same, I'm sure that's the only situation someone would take it.

And where are the forwards? I wanna see some forwards get some tries!

wittyz chick

Coach
parra-all-the-way said:
so any updates on how delaney is doing at 5\8, and any furhter score updates....i'd love to start the year with a win...

mate none yet so far...

I'll see what I can find

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Can't be as slow as the Storm site used to be. It got updated once in 3 months. As in any piece of anything going on there. Not touched for 3 months!

wittyz chick

Coach
Genghis Chan said:
Can't be as slow as the Storm site used to be. It got updated once in 3 months. As in any piece of anything going on there. Not touched for 3 months!

I did use to like their injury corner [when I used to visit there when Steve was injured] it got updated alot better then Parra I reckon. But normally I just wait for the upadates on here now

Cronk scored, Inglis converts

Melbourne 22 - 12

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Ahh, good old Greg. Always relaible with that goalkicking of his!

And Cronky's getting off alright with a try already at halfback...unless Auberson's on and he's at hooker for Smith who's off. In that case.......A FORWARD GOT A TRY! :lol:

Latest posts