What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Trial Score Update

strider

Post Whore
shadow grinder said:
How is cronk going in the play making department etc? and his kicking game.

gee - maybe u should go to the melbourne forum and ask all those melbourne fans doing live updates about cronk :roll:

wittyz chick

Coach
btw everyone these live scores were brought to you by our very own Hellsy and Nikki

(f*ck I sound like a commercial) :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
wittyz chick said:
btw everyone these live scores were brought to you by our very own Hellsy and Nikki

(f*ck I sound like a commercial) :lol:

So you'll be changing your name to Ray now??

mickdo

Coach
With all the talk about Gower going to Melbourne, I would have been very surprised if Cronk hadn't pulled out a blinder! Thanks for the updates everyone :)

strider

Post Whore
shadow grinder said:
it was only a trial buddy...no need to get upset.

i have no problem with the result or the fact cronk had a great game - good on him for standing up to be counted .... my point is that these are parra fans spending their money on sms msgs to keep their fellow parra fans updated - why should they bother with reports on melbourne players :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
shiftysmith said:
parraeels.com says the score was 28-18 full time...not that it really matters.
I thought the fulltime score was 38-18.....
Anyways all played well. Parra were trying different combinations, players were playing different positions all game.
Delaney had a go at 5/8 for most the game but did go to centre at one point, he also did some goalkicking
Tim played a really great game, as did Ben Smith.

Melb pretty much played where they were, Slater and Cronk killed it! Awesome play from those 2, Inglis was solid too.

I'm not much of a game updater... I'm sure Twizz or Noyd will have more of a report.

Oh and thanks WC for sitting by the computer waiting for the SMS's to come trhough, even though some were few and far between and you had to field lots of questions you didn't know the answers to! Well done :clap: :clap:

Latest posts