What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Trial Score Update

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Oh well, I've got a poker game to get off to. I'll be back later tomorrow morning to check out the final score. Enjoy whatever happens tonight!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
The result is irrelevant now, Tim scored a try and that good enough for me :thumb.

Our foward pack is full of cats (Afamasaga not included), it's reserve grade quality at best so we were always going to lose. If Tim scored a try behind that pack then he'll have a great year.

strider

Post Whore
history says parra never do well if they win pre-season games .... thats my story and i'm stickin' to it :D

wittyz chick

Coach
yep Strider we won them all I think in 2004 and then look what happened
and I believe we didn't win any trial games in 2005 and look what happened (forgetting that unspeakable game of course)

wittyz chick

Coach
Melbourne scored again...Chris Walker as Nikki said ewww :)lol:) Inglis goal.

Melbourne 34 - 12

Looks like right now where just making sure no-one gets injured

wittyz chick

Coach
Delaney at 5/8:

Nikki said Very Good! and she feels the other players haven't given him a go and he kinda fumbled 1 try but probably one of the better. (players)

Jared Hayne scored burt converted (Hurray he's not injured...I know Jake will be over the moon :lol: sorry Jake)

34 - 18

wittyz chick

Coach
shadow grinder said:
How is cronk going in the play making department etc? and his kicking game.

sorry mate but I don't think my score updaters would know that I feel they'd only be paying attention to the parra players.

I'll see if I have enough credit to ask

lucablight

First Grade
I was a bit surprised by the margin of the scoreline but then I looked at the starting forwards and I realised why it was so.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hey shadow grinder I asked about Cronk...Nikki said Cronk had a blinder and troubled Parra all night. Slater was the other standout!

Latest posts