What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne v Brisbane *Spoilers*

JW

Coach
CliffyIsGod said:
Shove that up your clacker, slava!

Even though I'm Broncos supporter and very dissapointed with tonight's effort, I have to say that I agree.

If there is any positive to come out of tonight's game, it's that it'll probably shut that wanker up, for a fews days at least.

Cheers.

OVP

Coach
LOL Slava knows how to make friends doesnt he ? Ouch now thats some juicy smackdown .. well done guys :lol:

And as for the Broncos .. ffs why couldnt you have played like that last week ?? Anyway well played Storm ... what a fabulous team to watch :clap:

DIEHARD

----
JW said:
Sounded like a good crowd too, anyone got a figure?

Cheers,

My brother said something like 12 thousand and something was the official figure.

We both agreed that it looked like more.

I'm sure we can get the official total from the NRL match report.

I need to stop with my avatar bets, I always lose.

bomberman

Juniors
Geez DIEHARD. Who DO you follow? You are a Broncos fan supporting the Storm while having a GC banner. Hehehe. Arhhhh......you seem as confused as I am about it!

DIEHARD

----
bomberman said:
Geez DIEHARD. Who DO you follow? You are a Broncos fan supporting the Storm while having a GC banner. Hehehe. Arhhhh......you seem as confused as I am about it!

Where did I support the Storm? I was going for the Broncos all game.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
DIEHARD said:
Storm have won it....

Unstoppable. I wonder what the Melbourne papers will have to say tomorrow.
I wonder what the Brisbane papers will say tomorrow.

DIEHARD

----
bomberman said:
OK, ah....I'm drunk? Doesn't explain the GC banner.

I have followed the Broncos since 1988 but they are the only team representing half a state.

I can't support a team that doesn't exist. When the Dolphins come in they will be #1 and Broncos #2. Many people will follow suit and many Bronco fans will make the Dolphins their #2.

LESStar58

Referee
Greenblooded said:
Matt King must be getting close to some Rep honors.

Damn straight...along with Orford, Hill, Bell and Johnson and lets not forget Hoffman. He tackled like a motherf**ker, set up 2 tries with his offloads and pulled off 2 try saving tackles! He deserves a run in the City Origin side at best....and if Orford doesn't get picked for the Kangaroos I'm a horses arse!

DIEHARD said:
bomberman said:

Where did I support the Storm? I was going for the Broncos all game.
I think he meant at all other times, you've been quite a Storm supporter in one way or another.

Latest posts