What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne v Parramatta, Sunday 4:00pm in Melbourne - Its Official

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
That seems to have scared Lowdown away.:whistle

nah! if he's man enough to beat his chest in here he's man enough to accept the challenge..and all for a good course..

we'll make it half to Ronald McDonald house and half to the starlight foundation :)

Nickeel

Juniors
eelavation said:
nah! if he's man enough to beat his chest in here he's man enough to accept the challenge..and all for a good course..

we'll make it half to Ronald McDonald house and half to the starlight foundation :)

What would either of those fine charities want with Half??

Nick

Lowdown

Juniors
I'd be happy with a 40 point win, or a 1 point win. It doesn't matter. Unlike the Eels, we've been consistently outperforming opposition week in and week out.

You guys are so sensitive. Just enjoy the game on Sunday, and sit back and reflect afterwards - and dont forget to enjoy watching a team which actually lives up to their potential.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Lowdown said:
I'd be happy with a 40 point win, or a 1 point win. It doesn't matter. Unlike the Eels, we've been consistently outperforming opposition week in and week out.

You guys are so sensitive. Just enjoy the game on Sunday, and sit back and reflect afterwards - and dont forget to enjoy watching a team which actually lives up to their potential.

I highly doubt that you guys will win by 40, actually i can say they will not win by 40. Eels have done to well in the 2nd half season to cop a smashing in their final game. I think you can expect a good game. Storm havent been that great in finals in the last few years but i guess neither have eels. I will enjoy the game.