What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

membership brochure

Parra Guru

Coach
Keen on the pack this year, voucher is much better than the sh*tty caps.

Not happy at all that they are charging members to put their name on the jersey.

I allways thought getting your own name on the back of a jersey was pretty gay.

But then again nobody really gets players names in Aus. Sandow 7 jersey would be pretty dope.

Parra Pride

Referee
I've already got my "9 Smith" "6 Cooper" "4 Falou" and "12 $BW" jerseys ready to go fir when they get here.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Keen on the pack this year, voucher is much better than the sh*tty caps.

Not happy at all that they are charging members to put their name on the jersey.

I agree regarding the voucher as I don't wear caps. Maybe when I lose my hair I might change my mind. As for the jerseys I wonder if they could actually fit 10000+ names on them ?

Not a bad brochure - about time they used Simon Baker, he is an actual passionate supporter.

Still think it looks silly to have 'Capital Corporation' logo in the middle - I though Sekem were making our jerseys?

Only real criticism is the sticker - I prefer the last two years ones, they look better on the car.

sekem are only the sales agent, the club is making the jersey's or at least have sourced a manfacturer and cut out the middle man.

Glenn

First Grade
Got the Hard Copy of the brochure today, Kudos to the club for getting them out well before Memberships open up for 2012/

El Eels

Juniors
Brochure looks great.
Sandow looks great.
Simon Baker looks great.
Mel looks HOT.

And the swarm being Bays 63 and 64... YIHHHHAAAAAA we sit in the front row in Bay 64.....

BRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG ONNNNNNNN 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CRAZY.......

Kornstar

Coach
Really impressed with the brochure!! We have come along way.

The brochures are the same as normal, it is the content and initiatives that are good.

I like the idea of the stars and the names on the jersey.

I would sign up regardless, I hope this kind of stuff sways the fans that are on the fence.

Well done to the club, they are certainly picking up in this area!

Latest posts