What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mental Health

Gronk

Staff member
So we should feel sorry for a drug addict women basher??

I’d rather feel sorry for his victims thanks very much.
I expecting you to do anything. That's not what I posted and I am confused why you said what you said.

I am pointing out how controlling addiction is and it is playing out publicly for all to see, in the downwards spiral of his life. A tragic slow moving train wreck, that is leaving carnage all around him.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't think addiction is am excuse.
Grown adults know drugs are dangerous and take that risk when consuming for the first, 2nd or whatever time.
I agree it alters the mind. Just like some people should drink. I know plenty of people who are peanuts on the piss

Gronk

Staff member
I don't think addiction is am excuse.
Grown adults know drugs are dangerous and take that risk when consuming for the first, 2nd or whatever time.
I agree it alters the mind. Just like some people should drink. I know plenty of people who are peanuts on the piss
Lot's of people are different and agree some people are more susceptible than others BUT meth is the most addictive drug of our time.

It's pretty clear that he's a junky and on the downhill. I hope something good happens for him soon.

Gronk

Staff member
f**ker should be locked up before he kills someone in one of his drug induced episodes. f**k him, throw him in the slammer and let the merkin dry out.
The magistrate said today / yesterday that jail might be the best thing for him to get him clean.

Suitman

Post Whore
Isn't this the mental health thread?
Shouldn't we be trying to understand what leads to mental health issues?
All Gronk is saying is that addiction is a major issue.
Either caused by or as a result of.
Calling people pieces of shit does not move the discussion forward.
At the same time, I am in no way defending any of his actions in the past. He has done heaps of dumb shit, some of it deplorable.
The magistrate said today exactly what @Incorrect just stated. He needs to be locked up for his own good, because giving him chances and putting him through rehab just hasn't worked.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Has he ever done jail time?? It’s disgraceful if he hasn’t. A normal pleb like me would of gotten years and years already.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm struggling, at the moment.

Little man - who is a beautiful boy of 4, on the ASD spectrum - is lashing out at daycare, and is close to being asked to leave daycare.

He is insisting I either sit on a chair in his room all night, or that he sleep in my bed.

I'm getting 4 hours of sleep a night - on a good night.

I keep thinking, "When will things give me a break?"

I can't keep getting 4 hours of sleep a night - I'm totally wrecked.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Little man - who is a beautiful boy of 4, on the ASD spectrum - is lashing out at daycare, and is close to being asked to leave daycare.

He is insisting I either sit on a chair in his room all night, or that he sleep in my bed.

mate that sounds really tough. Have you got other supports around you that can pitch in?

Gronk

Staff member

Really tough mate. Can the NDIS help you in any way ?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Really tough mate. Can the NDIS help you in any way ?

This is my expertise. It’s a complex beast and the Feds are trying to hand responsibility for childhood ASD supports back to the states. @Eelementary needs rest first and foremost so he can be there as best as he can for his family.

Suitman

Post Whore
mate that sounds really tough. Have you got other supports around you that can pitch in?

This is a really important point.
I sincerely hope that Eele has support elsewhere.
Even us here can help.
I've got no work atm so I'd be happy to catch up with you @Eelementary just for a coffee and a chat if it would help.
I've been through some seriously tough shit as well which I'd be happy to open up to you about, so we could share our experiences and chat about stuff.
Just PM me if you are available at any time.
Just for the record and I'd like to repeat it, some of the comments on here do nothing to understand or assist those going through mental health issues.