What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters
First true thing you've said.

292631-jarrod-croker-raiders.jpg

Who's he there with? Damn, that's a bit awkward.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-charmyne-palavi/story-e6frewz0-1111115492251

Whoops. That's a bit awkward

P.S Has that sh*thole that you call Cairns recovered yet from having Australia's high unemployment rate?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
None of that changes the fact the Dragons won the premiership, and none of that changes the fact that your club hasn't been in a Grand Final - let alone won a premiership - in over 15 years. And even then, one of them was a rort... just like the Storm.

Ulysseus

Bench
Your a liar, you have not replied at all.

As I've stated previously prove me wrong and I'll happily eat a can of dog food in front of St George-Illawarra supporters(The ones that had a team in the 2010 GF).

f**k you are one dumb merkin.
As stated previously"

"I haven't commented on the "topic" until now, and all I have to say is I don't give a f**k"

God f**k me running, if you borderline geniused f**ks act the same way off this forum as you do on it, I can only assume you get around wearing a big foam helmet.
f**king idiots.

None of that changes the fact the Dragons won the premiership, and none of that changes the fact that your club hasn't been in a Grand Final - let alone won a premiership - in over 15 years. And even then, one of them was a rort... just like the Storm.

:lol: Just like '04 eh?

skeepe

Immortal

Please provide evidence for your assertion that the Raiders have cheated the cap in a way identical to the Storm's breach.

SoftSydney

Juniors

I dont think any ones claims they didnt win the GF!

Its a bit rich a dogs fan making cap cheating accusations about another club after what happened in 02 mate I guess even 04 after Gallops admission they got it wrong allowing the pay cuts. But thats another thread!

Please provide evidence for your assertion that the Raiders have cheated the cap in a way identical to the Storm's breach.

Doubt he has any

The delicious irony is that of course his own club actually did systemically rort the cap by a cool million not too long along ago, which he has probably conveniently erased from his memory.

Or is his club now the Dragons?

Would a Dragons fan please answer the following questions.

Did St George win the 2010 grandfinal?
Did Illawarra win the 2010 grandfinal?
Did St George-Illawarra win the 2010 grandfinal?

Thankyou.

Didgi

This is the 16th time a team representing St George have won a premiership.

If I was a Dragons fan, that'd be enough for me.

Didgi

Doubt he has any

The delicious irony is that of course his own club actually did systemically rort the cap by a cool million not too long along ago, which he has probably conveniently erased from his memory.

Or is his club now the Dragons?

You're the king of delicious irony.

SoftSydney

Juniors
This is the 16th time a team representing St George have won a premiership.

If I was a Dragons fan, that'd be enough for me.

So by your way of thinking both Balmain and the magppies can individually claim the 05 GF not West Tigers lol

This is St George

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._George_Dragons

This is the Steelers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illawarra_Steelers

This is the new club new stats St George Illawarra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._George_Illawarra_Dragons