What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Didgi

Explain how it is rubbish :?

Two teams have represented St George. Firstly the St George Dragons, who won 15 premierships. Secondly the St George Illawarra Dragons, who have won 1 premiership. That makes 16 for teams representing St George

Hutty1986

Immortal
I wish I was a Souths fan. A proud history of success for 40 years now.
They'll be unbeatable with that fat, lazy centre! If he even signs for them, that is.
And btw, how are the Bunnies going to get to distant away games if it's raining??

Fein

First Grade
I wish I was a Souths fan. A proud history of success for 40 years now.
They'll be unbeatable with that fat, lazy centre! If he even signs for them, that is.
And btw, how are the Bunnies going to get to distant away games if it's raining??

You should be enjoying your maiden premiership Mutty, not worrying whether Inglis will rag doll Soward, again.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

oi! get your facts right... those stats are sooooo last year..

it's those iced coffee drinking, afl loving, cousin murdering south australians who are the worst..

NSW 5.4%
Vic 5.6%
Qld 5.6%
SA 5.7%
WA 4.7%
Tas 5.1%
NT n/a
ACT n/a
Aus 5.4%

from here:

http://www.dtf.wa.gov.au/cms/uploadedFiles/_Treasury/Economic_Data/labour_force_oct_2010.pdf?n=8631

it's just a shame they didn't have any numbers from those firework lighting, heroin taking, politics talking, dog loving canberrans...

oi! get your facts right... those stats are sooooo last year..

it's those iced coffee drinking, afl loving, cousin murdering south australians who are the worst..

NSW 5.4%
Vic 5.6%
Qld 5.6%
SA 5.7%
WA 4.7%
Tas 5.1%
NT n/a
ACT n/a
Aus 5.4%

from here:

http://www.dtf.wa.gov.au/cms/uploadedFiles/_Treasury/Economic_Data/labour_force_oct_2010.pdf?n=8631

it's just a shame they didn't have any numbers from those firework lighting, heroin taking, politics talking, dog loving canberrans...

Here you go you Victorianian fumbleball-loving spastic f**k nut http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/10/2923762.htm

Leading the country as per usual

Pretty sure it's dropped even lower than that in recent times

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Just like '04 eh?
2004? :?
If you can find evidence of the Bulldogs rorting the cap in 2004, go for it.
Please provide evidence for your assertion that the Raiders have cheated the cap in a way identical to the Storm's breach.
You might need to read again.

"Like" does not mean "identical". Razor much?
Doubt he has any

The delicious irony is that of course his own club actually did systemically rort the cap by a cool million not too long along ago, which he has probably conveniently erased from his memory.

Or is his club now the Dragons?
2002 actually, and we were found out, punished, and didn't win the 2002 premiership as a result.

On the flipside, you guys rorted the cap, won the comp, and were found to be rorters after the fact - but still got to keep the Winfield Cup.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Would a Dragons fan please answer the following questions.

Did St George win the 2010 grandfinal?
Did Illawarra win the 2010 grandfinal?
Did St George-Illawarra win the 2010 grandfinal?

Thankyou.

This is the 16th time a team representing St George have won a premiership.

If I was a Dragons fan, that'd be enough for me.

And the first time a team representing the Illawarra has won a premiership. As it happens, the team which currently represents both the St. George and Illawarra districts is joint venture between the two teams which previously represented those two districts.

The really amusing thing is that no-one appears to have a problem with the pretense that the New Zealand Warriors were established in 1995. They weren't. They were established in 2000, after the previous entity that represented the region, the Auckland Warriors, folded. The fact the new team borrowed the name and logo of the former team does not make the two teams one and the same. Likewise with the Gold Coast Titans, who claim the history of the 3 former teams which represented the Gold Coast from 1988-1998 (the Giants/Seagulls, Gladiators, and Chargers were in fact three separate teams, and the Titans are a fourth). I'm guessing the fact neither the Warriors or the Titans (nor any of their predecessors) have as of yet won a premiership explains why no-one gives a sh*t about either team claiming the history of the teams which preced them in their respective regions.

Yet when the St. George-Illawarra Dragons try to claim the history of the St. George Dragons and the Illawarra Steelers (which they have every right to claim, being a joint venture between the two), everyone reacts as if Jamie Soward has just shagged their sister and their mother at the same time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Absolutely loving how angry the Dragons claiming it as 16 is making Souffs and Canbwaaaaaa fans though :lol: