What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Dragon Dave

Bench
If Raiders_Premiers and a few others put as much effort into supporting their team and the league as they do into hating St. George Illawarra Dragons, the comp would be thriving.

They aren't rugby league supporters, they are just Saints haters. The fact that we are the number 1 team in the game makes this a really hard time for them.

With the right mix of time and therapy, their pain and obsession will ease, but hopefully only until October 2011.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
what's even more amusing is your stalking of anything dragons...

especially how you only do it here now.. you don't bother coming back to the dragons forum..

SoftSydney

Juniors
in my opinion WT do not have 16 as it is a different situation, wests had won some as had balmain, so you can't simply add the 2 teams together when they merge, but technically speaking yes as a team which represents 2 clubs their tally is 16......on the other hand illawarra steelers hadn't won a premiership prior to the merger so it is a lot more logical argument to say that st. george illawarra's maiden premiership is also st. george's 16th and illawarra's first, this being because a team representing st. george had won 15 premierships prior to 99 and a team representing st. george has one 1 since 99 and seeing as 15 + 1 = 16...it is technically correct to say that a team representing st. george has won 16 premierships.....on the matter of illawarra steelers having 1 premiership, that is incorrect, the illawarra region has 1 premiership but obviously not as the steelers.....The whole idea of 3 clubs winning is bullsh*t, 2 regions represented in 1 club won the premiership.....live with it, it is a fact... no matter how many people on a popularity of a particular opinion poll seem to think otherwise...

West Tigers is exactly the same, you said you cant add two teams when they merg yet your adding Saints 15 + St George illawarra 1 + steelers 0= 16
Although the Steelers are 0 its still part of the equation!

Ulysseus

Bench
I am not trying to reverse it and I applaud you on your maiden premiership win.

Its you trying to claim 3 that is the debate.

I don't think you'll find me saying anything like that here.
In fact if you can be f**ked searching I think in another thread like this I may have even said something along the lines of "I don't give a f**k".
I've supported the team for umpteen f**king years and I find this argument boring, protracted and f**king pointless.
The fact some cockbrain, who doesn't even f**king support the team ffs, deems it necessary for revival sh*ts me.

Didgi

It's still amusing watching you little bitches crying over it constantly

661528-jarrod-croker.jpg

in my opinion WT do not have 16 as it is a different situation, wests had won some as had balmain, so you can't simply add the 2 teams together when they merge, but technically speaking yes as a team which represents 2 clubs their tally is 16......on the other hand illawarra steelers hadn't won a premiership prior to the merger so it is a lot more logical argument to say that st. george illawarra's maiden premiership is also st. george's 16th and illawarra's first, this being because a team representing st. george had won 15 premierships prior to 99 and a team representing st. george has one 1 since 99 and seeing as 15 + 1 = 16...it is technically correct to say that a team representing st. george has won 16 premierships.....on the matter of illawarra steelers having 1 premiership, that is incorrect, the illawarra region has 1 premiership but obviously not as the steelers.....The whole idea of 3 clubs winning is bullsh*t, 2 regions represented in 1 club won the premiership.....live with it, it is a fact... no matter how many people on a popularity of a particular opinion poll seem to think otherwise...

:lol: You are the epitome of a Dragons fan. A deluded, uneducated idiot.

I don't think you'll find me saying anything like that here.
In fact if you can be f**ked searching I think in another thread like this I may have even said something along the lines of "I don't give a f**k".
I've supported the team for umpteen f**king years and I find this argument boring, protracted and f**king pointless.
The fact some cockbrain, who doesn't even f**king support the team ffs, deems it necessary for revival sh*ts me.

You are claiming St George Dragons won their 16th premiership.

By default that gives Illawarra Steelers a premiership.

Being St George-Illawarra Dragons a 3rd team competed other then the 2 that ceased 12 years ago they are also credited with a premiership.

= 3 teams.

The Dragons as St George-Illawarra fans glibly put out is not a team only the name of the mascot of St George who ceased operation 12 years ago and St George-Illawarra the new team that replaced them.

Dragon Dave

Bench

Being St George-Illawarra Dragons a 3rd team competed other then the 2 that ceased 12 years ago they are also credited with a premiership.

= 3 teams.

The Dragons as St George-Illawarra fans glibly put out is not a team only the name of the mascot of St George who ceased operation 12 years ago and St George-Illawarra the new team that replaced them.

Obsessed.

Ulysseus

Bench

= 3 teams.

Sigh
Baron, you aren't following me here.
I haven't said that.
I haven't commented on the "topic" until now, and all I have to say is I don't give a f**k.

As for what I think of the Raiders.........................

Super_League_%28Australia%29_Logo.jpg

Does Rupert let you rock in on weekends to have a look at your soul, which I assume he keeps in a glass jar on a shelf next to his frozen spoont (which is destined to run a company of its own next year)

SoftSydney

Juniors

= 3 teams.

Exactly right! They only see and consider Saints not the Steelers, they dont acknowledge the merge they see it as an addition or take over by saints. The truth is one team won the GF that day that was born in 1999. The other two ceased to exist as NRL teams.

Sigh
Baron, you aren't following me here.
I haven't said that.
I haven't commented on the "topic" until now, and all I have to say is I don't give a f**k.

As for what I think of the Raiders.........................

Super_League_%28Australia%29_Logo.jpg

Does Rupert let you rock in on weekends to have a look at your soul, which I assume he keeps in a glass jar on a shelf next to his frozen spoont (which is destined to run a company of its own next year)

Your a liar, you have not replied at all.

As I've stated previously prove me wrong and I'll happily eat a can of dog food in front of St George-Illawarra supporters(The ones that had a team in the 2010 GF).