What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Fein

First Grade
On your f**ked up moral compass, raping and killing a family of 5 so they don't starve would be a "brave and noble" thing to do.

Don't try justify his, and by virtue your own, stupidity.

Exhibit D, the quintessential mathematical spastic.

:lol::lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not a bad pic lol
The signature reference is factual not derogatory and sometimes the truth hurts but it needs to said...

ps....... you got nothing

hardly "truthful".. you're quoting something from a blog...

Poor ole St Merge first 12 years ago they loose their club and then unlike the Tigers fans they cant make the best of the leftovers they get handed.

Then to top it the GF they win isnt even against the best competition.

Bitter pill to swallow and pretending 3 clubs can win the 1 grandfinal isnt the cure.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
:lol: Quite the statistician aren't you Bumzy... You should apply for a job at fumbleball HQ, they would cherish somebody like you... Quick, run along and make another primary school level graph in Excel. Quickly now

Btw which Victorianian College did you graduate from?

don't try and steal fien's pet name for me.. that's his and his only..

and graduated from the same place in canberra you are attending now my friend :)

and i don't have time today to do you an excel graph.. but i know you need mental stimulation...

funny-graphs-paint.gif

Y2Eel

First Grade
Geeeeeeeeeeeee is this thread going to come up again in 30 years questioning if St George can claim Premiership number 17?

Ulysseus

Bench
No, it's testament to my ability to sift through sh*t rather quickly.

Get a job, merkin.

I have a job, and I can choose to put the magical initials "Dr" in front of my name and have been able to since I was just over 25, whats your job arse clown?

So if you want to level the accusation of mathematical spastic around you better be f**king careful of where you aim it because maybe someone might be able to best your "amazing" intellect.
Given you are calling me a mathematical spastic I assume that you have an education higher than my own?
Stay in school, chump.

to_ddeath

Coach
You're obsessed with saying obsessed. How many times have you said it in this thread alone?

OK. Here you go.

obsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessed
obsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessed
obsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessed
obsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessedobsessed

P.S. obsessed

SoftSydney

Juniors
Ok, lets comment on the "16 or 1" argument, and by association whether merging means starting again or continuing on as per normal.

Personally, I think it is a matter of opinion for most.
However, if we are going to cite an example of this you can look outside the game to companies.
BHP merged with Billiton in 2001 to become BHP Billiton.
BHP Billiton still classes itself as a company started in Australia, Broken Hill to be exact, in about 1885 or thereabouts and has this entire history in its chronology - they didn't reset it to "a company kicked off in Melbourne and Luxembourg in 2001".
They did not wipe the books when the new company was created.
Billiton also kept its history, although its presence reduced because its history wasn't overly notable.
Coal and Allied count their history as dating back to 1844, despite being originally known as J and A Brown, then JABAS ( J and A Brown Abermain Seaham), then Coal and Allied - they have also had more owners then I can count, from John Brown till his death in 1930, on to Stephen Brown and a collective of companies, then RW Miller, then Howard Smith shipping, then CRA, then Rio Tinto - through all of this they have maintained their history and a name they have had for 40+ years.
Many other companies have been taken over and kept the name and the history, many have had the name changed and abandoned their history as some of it was scary.
QUOTE]

Yes they did in every case in every merger they do! You got it all wrong big time your not even close.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I have a job, and I can choose to put the magical initials "Dr" in front of my name and have been able to since I was just over 25, whats your job arse clown?

So if you want to level the accusation of mathematical spastic around you better be f**king careful of where you aim it because maybe someone might be able to best your "amazing" intellect.
Given you are calling me a mathematical spastic I assume that you have an education higher than my own?
Stay in school, chump.

hahaha no way me too =; there isnt a high five smiley so this will do

Fein

First Grade

Stay in school, chump.

Dr probably means dog rooter in your line of "work".

Sorry, I probably wasn't being "f**king careful", was I?

:lol::lol:

Stay in school, chump.

:lol: Podiatrist or Chiropractor no doubt