What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters
I have a job, and I can choose to put the magical initials "Dr" in front of my name and have been able to since I was just over 25, whats your job arse clown?

So if you want to level the accusation of mathematical spastic around you better be f**king careful of where you aim it because maybe someone might be able to best your "amazing" intellect.
Given you are calling me a mathematical spastic I assume that you have an education higher than my own?
Stay in school, chump.

I'll put on a chicken.

Really here it is mate.

roast_chicken.jpg

Now can you add something interesting instead of being the arrogant liar you have been all of this thread.....

And Fien just think of the next poor bastard this lunatic has gotta operate on before riling him up!

Edit: Cant believe I missed the magical part are you the Dr of card tricks?

magician2.jpg

Last edited:

20knights10

Juniors
Ok, lets comment on the "16 or 1" argument, and by association whether merging means starting again or continuing on as per normal.

Personally, I think it is a matter of opinion for most.
It is a matter of opinion to those who wish it to be so. It is a matter of fact that the record books reflect the truth.

However, if we are going to cite an example of this you can look outside the game to companies.
BHP merged with Billiton in 2001 to become BHP Billiton.
BHP Billiton still classes itself as a company started in Australia, Broken Hill to be exact, in about 1885 or thereabouts and has this entire history in its chronology - they didn't reset it to "a company kicked off in Melbourne and Luxembourg in 2001".
They did not wipe the books when the new company was created.
Billiton also kept its history, although its presence reduced because its history wasn't overly notable.
Funny, I haven't seen the moniker "The Big Australian" associated with BHP Billiton ever....

Coal and Allied count their history as dating back to 1844, despite being originally known as J and A Brown, then JABAS ( J and A Brown Abermain Seaham), then Coal and Allied - they have also had more owners then I can count, from John Brown till his death in 1930, on to Stephen Brown and a collective of companies, then RW Miller, then Howard Smith shipping, then CRA, then Rio Tinto - through all of this they have maintained their history and a name they have had for 40+ years.
Many other companies have been taken over and kept the name and the history, many have had the name changed and abandoned their history as some of it was scary.

Personally, I don't get too hung up over the whole argument as I can't be f**ked looking to far behind me to find the past.
However, the amount of confusion between the governing body of the game, many merkins in this thread and the price of f**king cheese in Denmark lead me to one statement, and I will relate it back to what is written above with those companies:

The clubs themselves own their history, it is up to them to decide how it is represented, displayed and clarified.
It is then up to the supporters of those relevant clubs to interpret this history in a way that fits their beliefs.
rubbish... but believe what you want...

Basically, and I have to ask, if you don't support Saints, or the previously stand alone Illawarra, why does it even matter to you?
This is a matter for the supporters of the club and the club itself to a degree.
Perhaps throwing an eye over and appreciating the history of your own clubs would serve some of you a bit better than to try an interpret the history of another club in your own ways, a club you do not support in any way, shape or form.
The bitterness of some people in relation to the recent GF result is astounding, but you can't hold on to hate forever, you can not try build a life around it.
Move on, you'll be mentally better off for it.
It amuses me how the dragons supporters continually ask their detractors in here to move on, calling them sore losers and the like... Are they really that stupid to think that this is what it's really all about? dragons supporters are well reknown for swallowing any bait tossed in front of them time and again with little regard for their self esteem.. and the sheer volume of them who chomp down on anything thrown at them makes it all the more entertaining... seriously, you won this years grand final and so many of you are still in threads like this one clambering over one another to bite at the bait thrown at you..!! while you continue to do so threads like this will never go away....

Ulysseus

Bench
If he was a shrink, he'd be on a first name basis with you.

Oh don't worry, I'd love to use some of my obtained knowledge on some of these wankers..................
You'd be surprised what a brief case, some fertilizer, diesel, ball bearings, detonators, pager, sim card and torch batteries can turn into.

Fein

First Grade
And Fien just think of the next poor bastard this lunatic has gotta operate on before riling him up!

:lol::lol:

Baron, the closest this Dapto wanker would get to "Dr." would be as a Hose Doctor - i.e. the bloke who cuts and secures the hose for the orchy bottle.

Fein

First Grade
Oh don't worry, I'd love to use some of my obtained knowledge on some of these wankers..................
You'd be surprised what a brief case, some fertilizer, diesel, ball bearings, detonators, pager, sim card and torch batteries can turn into.

Hw f**king tough is this bloke??? :shock::shock:

Not only is he an internet terrorist, he's a real life one!!!

Please don't suicide bomb near me, Dapto.

Ulysseus

Bench
Hw f**king tough is this bloke??? :shock::shock:

Not only is he an internet terrorist, he's a real life one!!!

Please don't suicide bomb near me, Dapto.

You could be a better one I am sure.
Go get a copy of the terrorist handbook from google and get practicing.............

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

a third party payment agreement for greg inglis?

Ulysseus

Bench
What a dickhead

You'd be in a good position to judge.................

Funny, I haven't heard back from Fein on what he actually does, I am guessing something in the public service, pube lick service or a f**king undergraduate business degree.
Seems like that type of c**k.

As for you RP, I believe I asked you what you did at Uni before and you got all stroppy about it............., so I wont ask again.

Ulysseus

Bench
a third party payment agreement for greg inglis?

Potentially.
Although we might need to add an Evinrude or two to that list as well as some kind of fish finder.
Come to think of it if he doesn't stay the f**k away from Sizzlers etc then a third Evinrude might need to be added.

Funny, I haven't heard back from Fein on what he actually does, I am guessing something in the public service, pube lick service or a f**king undergraduate business degree.

As for you RP, I believe I asked you what you did at Uni before and you got all stroppy about it............., so I wont ask again.

Yes I gave you the Willow response, you dirty toe raper

super-hero.jpg

Watch out folks, his dangerous!

Fein

First Grade

All you need to worry about Dapto is that I am here.

I could crap on about the number of initials after my name but I won't.

It wouldn't make your e penis any smaller than it is.

Fein

First Grade
Watch out folks, his dangerous!

That image is too clean cut for my vision of Dapto, Baron.

I reckon he's the bloke in the white pants below.

0.jpg

Bumzy is in the budgie smugglers with a happy dragon money box stashed down there for no other reason than "safe keeping".

Last edited:

Ulysseus

Bench
All you need to worry about Dapto is that I am here.

I could crap on about the number of initials after my name but I won't.

It wouldn't make your e penis any smaller than it is.

Of course, I suppose its something mathematical.