What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Ulysseus

Bench
The power of imitating a superior being.

Sorry?
Fein, lets be clear here, when I say "we will leave it at that then", that is basically me saying "I have had a gut full of talking to someone who just dances around the question".
You came out with a grandiose statement calling people "mathematically challenged" and have, thus far, failed to provide any backing to the statement to demonstrate that you aren't in the same boat.
For the record, most maths is technically f**king useless and has no practical application in every day life, being realistic whens the last time here any used the practical applications of a perabola when doing something in the backyard or advanced calculus in........................anything.
f(x) = 4x2 = Who gives a sh*t

Fein

First Grade
Sorry?
Fein, lets be clear here, when I say "we will leave it at that then", that is basically me saying "I have had a gut full of talking to someone who just dances around the question".
You came out with a grandiose statement calling people "mathematically challenged" and have, thus far, failed to provide any backing to the statement to demonstrate that you aren't in the same boat.
For the record, most maths is technically f**king useless and has no practical application in every day life, being realistic whens the last time here any used the practical applications of a perabola when doing something in the backyard or advanced calculus in........................anything.
f(x) = 4x2 = Who gives a sh*t

Did you just copy and paste that, Dapto?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
looks a hell of a lot like bondi...
lol. Looks like Coogee.

You think the stench would know its own backyard.

0.jpg

Fein

First Grade
No, its called typing.
Although I thought a mathematical genius such as yourself would have had a crack at the answer.

I am not interested in comparing my qualifications, bank balance or anything else with you.

You remain one of the great unwashed mathematical spastics if you claim 16.

It is 1.

It's really that simple.

I do hope that helps.

Fein

First Grade
no lies...

it's 16..

Come on Bumzy, you have been busted impersonating, admit it.

Just like your 16 is a delusion, so is your imitation.

Did you really think you would get away with it?

:lol::lol:

Latest posts