What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Ulysseus

Bench
Tsk tsk tsk, don't go breaching the word filter you Dapto Dog otherwise you'll get an infraction.[-X

Unless of course you are a merge fan and you'll get preferential treatment from that merkin, Swallow. :p

How's your marriage going? :lol:

I've never been to Dapto and when I get an infraction it is the same as anyone else, I should know as I have a few.
How's the pimping out / sale of your arse on the block going?
Did they ever find that cheap wristwatch that got wedged up there?

By the way........................
f(x) = –5x7–3x6–3x3

Fein

First Grade
I've never been to Dapto and when I get an infraction it is the same as anyone else, I should know as I have a few.
How's the pimping out / sale of your arse on the block going?
Did they ever find that cheap wristwatch that got wedged up there?

By the way........................
f(x) = –5x7–3x6–3x3

:lol::lol:

Atrocious come back.

I own you and always have.

:lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How can you add the stats of two teams and then compare them against the rest? How is that fair or logical? It becomes a farce.
As an example if WT merge again with the roosters, can a roosters fan claim 28? What do you think?

I see the fans perspective but you cant fit a square peg in a round hole.
I am not debating the WT viewpoint. That's up to them.

There are ways to deal with in the record books that terrify some stats keepers. The whole notion of having footnotes and joint records is just too much for some. But others are a little more adventurous.

Ulysseus

Bench
I note that you have once again not answered the mathematical question posed to you.
BTW, declaring yourself the "victor" in this debate / argument / slinging match does not necessarilly make it so, and neither does having the f**king undergrad idiot taking your side.
You two should just f**k each other and get it over with.

By the way the answer was
f '(x)
=
–35x6–18x5–9x2​

Fein

First Grade
I am not debating the WT viewpoint. That's up to them.

There are ways to deal with in the record books that terrify some stats keepers. The whole notion of having footnotes and joint records is just too much for some. But others are a little more adventurous.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dream on you dickhead!!!!

The NRL have said 1

STFU and get used to it!!!

Fein

First Grade
I note that you have once again not answered the mathematical question posed to you.
BTW, declaring yourself the "victor" in this debate / argument / slinging match does not necessarilly make it so, and neither does having the f**king undergrad idiot taking your side.

f '(x)

=
–35x6–18x5–9x2​

Please Rainman, go take a typical stmerge fan flight.

You know, the one that was hijacked and crashed into the World Trade Centre. (sic)

Yeah, whatever you reckon spastic. Now go & marry Feinsy like you were always destined to. You 2 are indeed the perfect pair. Completely OBSESSED.
Dead set............

T.

Geez I've certainly done quite a number on you deathy, driven you completely crazy.

You should get some help from Ulysseus, apparently he's a Dr.

f '(x)
=
–35x6–18x5–9x2​

F**k up you foot molester

Ulysseus

Bench
:lol::lol::lol:

Dream on you dickhead!!!!

The NRL have said 1

STFU and get used to it!!!

How the f**k would you know what number it was?
You aren't exactly making a diamond of an impression thus far.
Anyway, I literally cannot be bothered wasting another ounce of energy replying to this sh*t, and declare stupidity the winner, as it reigns supreme with one particular loud mouth, would be if he could be self appointed "mathematical genius" who couldn't answer either f**king question.
I imagine the wedding between himself and RP can't be too far away, I wish them all the best for the future but I hope they don't adopt or continue to try conceiving.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I see the fans perspective but you cant fit a square peg in a round hole.
The stench is trying to shut it down. But if you get a chance to read this, have a look at the Souths Brisbane/Logan example in Qld. Not Wiki, dig a little deeper. :thumn

Fein

First Grade
How the f**k would you know what number it was?
You aren't exactly making a diamond of an impression thus far.
Anyway, I literally cannot be bothered wasting another ounce of energy replying to this sh*t, and declare stupidity the winner, as it reigns supreme with one particular loud mouth, would be if he could be self appointed "mathematical genius" who couldn't answer either f**king question.
I imagine the wedding between himself and RP can't be too far away, I wish them all the best for the future but I hope they don't adopt or continue to try conceiving.

Tl;dr

72 - 25 :lol:

No one agrees with Merge except for their own fans

Who are you lot trying to convince with your crackpot theories?

Fein

First Grade
The stench is trying to shut it down. But if you get a chance to read this, have a look at the Souths Brisbane/Logan example in Qld. Not Wiki, dig a little deeper.

Sadly for you lemming leader, the game is up.

nrl.com ftw. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
72 - 25

No one agrees with Merge except for their own fans

Who are you lot trying to convince with your crackpot theories?

Of course RP, this translates to 99.99% Rugby League fans in general who are laughing their arses off at this ridiculously absurd claim fronted by who else but that dumb merkin WILLOW!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts