What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Poor ole pine, when logic fails get personal
Touchy. Where in my post did I get personal?

I'm just after an honest response from you baroness. Have you only just worked out that you're trying to bullsh*t a bullsh*tter?

You do have a history of bullsh*tting. Correct? Yes or no.
Mr 'please don't get personal' said:
get your girlfriends involved!
Yeah, they follow me everywhere. I'm a real stud. :lol:

jc155776

Coach
What a waste of a thread.

The scum won.

Who cares if its 1 or 20 or 3 or whatever.

They got to party after the Grand Final and I for one am jealous.

If the Sharks ever win I won't really give a f**k what others say,

taxidriver

Coach
I understand you guys are easily confused but please try to keep up.

right, so you don't have an answer?

by your logic can i assume that fein, waiders and your good self are huge fans of...

buttepirates.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ahh buzby dug your self a hole with that one, stick to your pretty pictures lol

please doofus, explain how i dug a hole..

let me spell out my analogy for you..

man = dragons.
man's 15 children = 15 premerships
man's marriage = joint venture with illawarra
man's 16th child = 16th premiership.

explain how the hell an adoption comes into the equation you imbicile...

That's ok Baron, he is your hero after all. We understand. Now go back to school please & spare us
your dribble....

T.

The ole "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I defence" The Dragons fans have it all today. Not even attempting to put substance in their arguments sad to see as I used to respect a few of you.

SoftSydney

Juniors

man = dragons.

Doesnt work if in ur equation an NRL team is a male then steelers have to be a male too, and they cant have children LOL they can only adopt. So that means this gay couple have one kid as a couple!

ANTiLAG

First Grade

man = dragons.

Hmmm analogies.

A company is analogous to a man as they are a legal person.

When a man marries up until the 18th century the woman's legal identity became part of the mans. But now it does not. Woman now have full legal rights. Before marriage and after marriage the man and woman have separate legal identities. Companies when they merge cease to exist as the legal person they were before, and a new identity is created or if you like analogies, a NEW man is born, and the two OLD MEN DIE. Marriages and mergers are not analogous.

Your analogy does not hold in any sense Muzby. Try a new angle.

Interesting to note in a Freudian way you made the Dragons the man of the marriage. Does this reveal the contempt Dragons fans have for Illawarra?

Anyway this is how the family tree analogy really works Muzby;

Family Tree:
St George marries Illawarra and they have one child then both die - kinda like an insect reproduction:

St George Illawarra: this orphan trust fund baby child has won its first and only premiership.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Interesting to note in a Freudian way you made the Dragons the man of the marriage. Does this reveal the contempt Dragons fans have for Illawarra?
Talking of slips, I do believe you just referred to St George as being the Dragons.

Does that mean the drinks are off now?

Just answer the question baroness.

You do have a history of bullsh*tting. Correct? Yes or no.

Its all in the past Willow.

Lets stay on topic if you please.

Oh sorry you realise your arguments have nothing lol.... Sorry I forgot.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Doesnt work if in ur equation an NRL team is a male then steelers have to be a male too, and they cant have children LOL they can only adopt. So that means this gay couple have one kid as a couple!

Hmmm analogies.

When a man marries up until the 18th century the woman's legal identity became part of the mans. But now it does not. Woman now have full legal rights. Before marriage and after marriage the man and woman have separate legal identities. Companies when they merge cease to exist as the legal person they were before, and a new identity is created or if you like analogies, a NEW man is born, and the two OLD MEN DIE. Marriages and mergers are not analogous.

Your analogy does not hold in any sense Muzby. Try a new angle.

i hate trying to explain concepts to the stupid.. why don't you both start calling the referee the celebrant and the linesmen the best man & bridesmaids...

don't over think it boys.. look at it as a concept and not "ohmygodeverythinghastobeexactlyasithappensoritwontworkandohmygodaretheclubsbothmenthenthey'dbegayohmygod"

and btw antifag.. i'm an illawarra fan..... and it's 16...

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Muzby - its is you who is the stupid one using concepts that are not analgous.

Companies when they merge cease to exist as the legal person they were before, and a new identity is created or if you like analogies, a NEW man is born, and the two OLD MEN DIE. Marriages and mergers are not analogous.

SoftSydney

Juniors
i hate trying to explain concepts to the stupid.. why don't you both start calling the referee the celebrant and the linesmen the best man & bridesmaids...

don't over think it boys.. look at it as a concept and not "ohmygodeverythinghastobeexactlyasithappensoritwontworkandohmygodaretheclubsbothmenthenthey'dbegayohmygod"

and btw antifag.. i'm an illawarra fan..... and it's 16...

I think you got owned on that one :D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Companies when they merge cease to exist as the legal person they were before, and a new identity is created or if you like analogies, a NEW man is born, and the two OLD MEN DIE. Marriages and mergers are not analogous.

yes, cause we are discussing the circle of life, company law and how the dragons are really a living,breathing person..

forget how the man got to be.. forget what colour hair the man has.. forget corporations.... something conceptual is not designed to be tied to existing limitations. .hence it's a concept..

now.. with that in mind, answer me this (f**k, i sound like baron)..

a man has 2 children (yes, i'm simplifying it for you..)
he gets married...
has one more child.

how many children does the man now have?

I think you got owned on that one :D

which one princess?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
yes, cause we are discussing the circle of life, company law and how the dragons are really a living,breathing person..

forget how the man got to be.. forget what colour hair the man has.. forget corporations.... something conceptual is not designed to be tied to existing limitations. .hence it's a concept..

he gets married...
has one more child.

which one princess?

Muzby - titles are not children. They are no way analogous to persons. Can a title spawn another title? No. Clubs win premierships - they do not create them.

A company (like any NRL club) is analogous to a person as they have the legal identity of a person. That is a concept. Companies when they merge cease to exist as the legal person they were before, and a new identity is created or if you like analogies, a NEW man is born, and the two OLD MEN CONCEPTUALLY DIE. That is they cease to legally exist.

So a CLUB has two titles:

He merges:

He HAD TWO TITLES and no longer exists as he is dead.

Muzby: you are being emotional. There is no way you can apply law or conceptual logic to viewpoint. It does not hold.

Last edited:

SoftSydney

Juniors

he gets married...
has one more child.

which one princess?

the example is a good one but what you dont WANT to get is that its two males! you cant turn an orange into a pear to suit you. Your saying an NRL team is a male then the other has to be as well its as simple as that, now make it work! lol you cant can you