What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The scary thing is Forrest is that you typed this with a straight face!
lol. What sort of face do you have on baroness? Is your serious face of morality, or the bullsh*tter face?

One thing we do know, it is most definitely two-faced.

to_ddeath

Coach
You are a champ Barron a visionary and an educator I commend your valiant efforts, one day buzzby will thank you.

And they call us deluded.... :lol:
The magical 1,000 mark has been reached. Well done Baron Twit, $oft $sydney, Prof.Fiensy etc......

T.

lol. What sort of face do you have on baroness? Is your serious face of morality, or the bullsh*tter face?

One thing we do know, it is most definitely two-faced.

I take offence to that I've told you that I find it morally reprehensible that you are trying to claim 2 different teams can add their premierships together and that 3 clubs can win the 1 grandfinal stance.

Its disgusting and plain wrong.

merge merge stain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1258576999-o-face-40153.jpg

Last edited:

Puff

First Grade
post_old.gif
Today, 10:36 AM
SoftSydney
user_online.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Mergers and Premiership Tallies
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzby
and i still stand by my logic..

lets see if the assclowns in here can get the concept...

if a guy already has 15 children..

he then gets married & has one more child...

how many children does has this gentleman produced?

16 ofcourse, what if he adopts a child how many has he produced then?

I love it when a 50uffs supporter derps him/herself. Its not a question of how many are produced we are arguing here. Its how many we have. In this case if he has 15 and adopts one, he now has 16, same as the might dragons. Because let me tell you, if your paying to put food on the table for the little f**ker, your in charge noone else. And when the govt comes around giving handouts for how many children you have, whats an unemployed bunnies supporter going to put down as the benefit to receive, I bet you its 16 too.

Latest posts