What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

SoftSydney

Juniors
post_old.gif
Today, 10:36 AM
SoftSydney
user_online.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

I love it when a 50uffs supporter derps him/herself. Its not a question of how many are produced we are arguing here. Its how many we have. In this case if he has 15 and adopts one, he now has 16, same as the might dragons. Because let me tell you, if your paying to put food on the table for the little f**ker, your in charge noone else. And when the govt comes around giving handouts for how many children you have, whats an unemployed bunnies supporter going to put down as the benefit to receive, I bet you its 16 too.

No thats STGI go, you are the ones making fraudulent claims and numbers fixing... get it right puff pastry lol

cleary89

Coach
Jokers is a newcastle supporter yeh? Don't users who support the same teams usually back each other up?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
If my father won the 100 metre dash at his old school in 1967 before I was born - when he dies I cannot claim I won the hundred metre dash in 1967. Yet Saints fans here essentially claim that you can...

St George married Illawarra, killing them both, and the result of that marriage, the offspring, St George-Illawarra won the 2010 premiership. Possibly their first of many, but as it stands their first and only.

St George Dragons and Illawarra Steelers are dead. You merged them. Claiming their achievements is like claiming your mum and dads achievements as your own.

Apey

Staff member
St George married Illawarra, killing them both, and the result of that marriage, the offspring, St George-Illawarra won the 2010 premiership. Possibly their first of many, but as it stands their first and only.

Nice marriage that one :lol:

And I thought we had already seen the most f**ked up reasoning in the thread, but here it is.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Today marks the 2 month anniversary of Saints 16th Premiership win.

St George Dragons

RIP 23/11/1998

Joint the Bears, Jets, Reds, Rams, Crushers, Mariners, Magpies, Balmain and the Steelers as clubs that just could not cut it since 1980. :)

Such is the circle of life, long live St George-Illawarra, Wests Tigers, Cowboys, Storm and the Warriors since 1995. :)

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
One that is driving you guys nuts.

I can but imagine how you would have handled the previous 15.

Mate I'm only middle aged. Was not alive or old enough to watch them ;)

But I did watch the club that win them die in 1998.

Great club. Hopefully the St George-Illawarra club lives up to the legacy of those clubs that sacrificed their own existence to create it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate I'm only middle aged.
You shouldn't be ogling then, 16 is barely the age of consent.

Envy is a terrible affliction.

But I'm not questioning your bias, your point of view, or the pain of dealing with the greatness of St George.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Let the hate flow through you ANTiLAG, & your transformation shall be complete.

What part of "Great club. Hopefully the St George-Illawarra club lives up to the legacy of those clubs that sacrificed their own existence to create it" do you not understand?

Only have love for the Illawarra St George St George- Illawarra Steeler Dragons Dragon Steelers.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
You shouldn't be ogling then, 16 is barely the age of consent.

Envy is a terrible affliction.

But I'm not questioning your bias, your point of view, or the pain of dealing with the greatness of St George.

Mate - Im more than double 16 - and I still wasn't old enough to watch the defunct Dragons club win a premiership.

But I was old enough to be at the funeral.

Latest posts