What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters
Even Gasnier concedes 2010 is the first premiership for St George - Illawarra.

You guys are just being stupid.

By your 'logic' Manly should claim 1922 and 1923.

Progressing Dragon's fans 'logic' to the next step:

Canterbury; Souths and St George can each have one of 1910, 1933 and 1943.

Its quite amusing isnt it? Seriously these guys are cut cause they paid $19.95 for a shirt thats a lie lol.

20knights10

Juniors
15 premierships for St George
1 for Illawarra
1 for St George Illawarra

Dragons fans can rightfully claim 16... but at the same time the record books will always show 15 and 1
Provided they supported the dragons before the merge yes... anyone who supported illawarra up until the merger couldn't say the same with any merit... I could say that I support Newcastle and the broncos so my teams have won 8 premierships.. or that since I supported the dragons from '76-'80 and Knights since their inception I could say that my team has won 4 premierships.... fact is St. George Illawarra has won 1 premiership only.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Even Gasnier concedes 2010 is the first premiership for St George - Illawarra.
Where?

Baroness posted a falsehood re the RLW article. There is no quote from Gasnier that says what he claims.

If I was you, I'd be mighty pissed off with the baroness right now. It just led you down the garden path.

Moffo

Referee
Here's a tip 0neye, don't click on the thread.

I know how easily things upset you.

Btw, have you found that 'delete account' button yet?

:lol:

stop avoiding the issue at hand....i.e. your silliness being exposed

no i haven't, but as a respectable moderator, will await for you to send me instructions

cheers,
moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragons fans I notice are curiously absent when I mention their season preview in RLW November edition......
Priceless. You have been curiously avoiding the truth regarding the RLW November edition.

Baron Vo bullsh*tter,

I have the November RLW in front of me. Page 64. Article written by Matt Logue.

You claimed that Gasnier stated "I am proud to be part of a maiden premiership."

Where?

It doesn't. You almost got away with posting an unsourced claimed.

You've been sprung.

Nice try, but it confirms again that you can't be taken on your word.

Are you really this desperate? I mean, telling lies, posting false quotes. Or were you just too stupid?

Not much of choice:

1. Desperate lying sack of sh*t.
2. Too stupid for words.

Which are you?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol:

stop avoiding the issue at hand....i.e. your silliness being exposed

no i haven't, but as a respectable moderator, will await for you to send me instructions

cheers,
moffo
Instructions for what Moff?

Moffo

Referee
for reasons i have already communicated to you

i am sick of being harrassed and bullied by certain members of your so called 'moderator' team

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry, you'll have to elaborate. I normally stop taking notice when someone issues an ultimatum. Is that what you mean? Rather than worry about it I tend to forget it and move on.

Moffo said:
i am sick of being harrassed and bullied by certain members of your so called 'moderator' team
Who's picking on you Moff?

But to answer, I only know of one way that you can remove yourself - you simply stop logging in. Hope that answers the query.

SoftSydney

Juniors
might only be in the special limited release right and decent thing to do haters edition

15 + 1 = 16

Cant be mate, the NRL officially recognises them as two different clubs its like adding the Broncos and Eagles premierships together... in your dreams yes but in reality looking at the facts no!
You have no argument, nothing to stand on besides emotion.

SoftSydney

Juniors
What? It is nothing like that. The Broncos and Sea Eagles never formed a Joint Venture.

Its exactly the same they are deemed by the NRL to be two different clubs, same with west tigers they cant add Wests + balmain + WT. I see why you guys hold onto the past and thats your call but officially what you claim does not exist.

dgsfan

Juniors
Exactly. St George Dragons do not exist in the NRL anymore. Same with the Illawarra Steelers. Move on.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No, you move on. lol.

We won the premiership and we'll celebrate anyway we like. Is that too hard to understand?

I know it upsets the death riders, but it's really quite easy lads. Just allow people to have their viewpoints, and they'll allow you to have yours.

11Straight

Juniors

:(:( Have a cry you big nice person....

Are you fairdinkum or what??You are offended by what some usernames are typing to you?? LOL