What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
liars tend not to care
In the article, Gasnier is quoted as refering to the Dragons as 'Saints'. You'd expect that, given who his uncle is and the upbringing he would have had in the Gasnier household.

Then a faceless creep gets on an internet forum and starts making false claims, totally misrepresenting the player. Courageous stuff baroness.

taxidriver

Coach
images

I've never once told a lie willow.

3 clubs cannot win a grand final.
2 clubs cannot add their premierships together to make 16.

Even the NRL records show you are a liar, yet still you cant come to terms with the club you supported growing is defunct and you now support St Merge instead, its very sad to see.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've never once told a lie willow.
Another lie.
Out of curiousity why is Mark Gasnier in the November RLW Dragons preview stating that he was proud to be part of your Maiden premiership?
Is a lie.

Tell me, what was your reasoning for misrepresenting Mark Gasnier on these forums?

Did you think no one else reads the magazine?

Since you've been outed, you now seem very keen to avoid the subject. As do your former mates who were previously backing you up. In fairness, they probably feel a little foolish for allowing you to mislead them.
Compulsive Liar said:
3 clubs cannot win a grand final.
2 clubs cannot add their premierships together to make 16.

Even the NRL records show you are a liar, yet still you cant come to terms with the club you supported growing is defunct and you now support St Merge instead, its very sad to see.
You seem incapable of telling the difference between an opinion and an outright lie.

Are you just plain stupid?

taxidriver

Coach
are you saying the dragons have only won one title softsydney?

what's your real agenda here soft?

two years on this site and over 57% of your post history here in this one thread.

says a lot to me.

are you saying the dragons have only won one title softsydney?

what's your real agenda here soft?

two years on this site and over 57% of your post history here in this one thread.

says a lot to me.

LOL @ the Dragons tactic..... Seriously pathetic its the name of the mascot for 2 different clubs not a club in itself you fool.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Who is is telling porkies I wonder.
Your agenda is clear. The 'chokers' that you were death riding all year upset you. Even if there was no joint venture, you'd try to find something else to devalue the victory. That's because haters need something to hate.

Now, I'll give you another chance to retract your misrepresentation of Mark Gasnier and the November publication of RLW.

And please explain why you felt the need to mislead members of this forum and use this site to misrepresent an NRL player.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Your agenda is clear. The 'chokers' that you were death riding all year upset you. Even if there was no joint venture, you'd try to find something else to devalue the victory. That's because haters need something to hate.

Now, I'll give you another chance to retract your misrepresentation of Mark Gasnier and the November publication of RLW.

And please explain why you felt the need to mislead members of this forum and use this site to misrepresent an NRL player.

No one can devalue the maiden premiership for STGI, the issue is the official tally!

Latest posts