What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So your saying that Sean Fagan RL author and historian is a liar huh lol, he makes it up as he goes along lol
That's a ridiculous thing to say. Sean Fagan is merely repeating the NRL's stance on this.

It's been said before softy, you're acting like the NRL official records are some sort of revelation. Anyone with a real interest in the records of the game knows this already. Even the Dragons know it, but have been trying to get the NRL change their stance.

What you fail to grasp is that there is a debate about this. The debate is real. And with any debate there are opposing viewpoints.

Where I draw the line is when people start totally misrepresenting another person's view. That is, fabricating quotes and words in a vain attempt to strengthen their argument or agenda.

You probably didn't mean to do it, but the baroness deliberately attempted to mislead when he fabricated a Mark Gasnier statement.

SoftSydney

Juniors
ahhhh, the old act indignant but evade the question routine.

nice to see you have more than one tactic, being a liar the other

How about this one from the NRL site, if you scroll through you can look at individual clubs you can even compare two clubs stats. Seems funny STG and STGI are listed by the NRL as two different clubs two different stats.

http://www.centenaryofrugbyleague.com.au/site/the-clubs.aspx

Seems to me your a liar, seems to me RL1908 is correct along with Sean Fagan

ahhhh, the old act indignant but evade the question routine.

nice to see you have more than one tactic, being a liar the other

St George-Illawarra and St George and Illawarra are the clubs, Dragons are what they chose to use as a mascot you goose not the club itself.

I am sorry that you are confused mate but the above is fact.

SoftSydney

Juniors
That's a ridiculous thing to say. Sean Fagan is merely repeating the NRL's stance on this.

It's been said before softy, you're acting like the NRL official records are some sort of revelation. Anyone with a real interest in the records of the game knows this already. Even the Dragons know it, but have been trying to get the NRL change their stance.

What you fail to grasp is that there is a debate about this. The debate is real. And with any debate there are opposing viewpoints.

Where I draw the line is when people start totally misrepresenting another person's view. That is, fabricating quotes and words in a vain attempt to strengthen their argument or agenda.

You probably didn't mean to do it, but the baroness deliberately attempted to mislead when he fabricated a Mark Gasnier statement.

How can the NRL change its stance if you look at this logically, regardless of the fact the the steelers had no premierships to their name! Lets say they said yes to STGI they set a precedent which means yes to West Tigers and all future teams that merge.

Lets say WT merge again with easts then they have 28 premierships. Do you really see the NRL setting such a precedent? Saints fans coming on here and claiming 16 is not factual and its misrepresenting the truth.

taxidriver

Coach
soft, what's your agenda here.

don't you think it's strange that in over 2 and half years on this site, over 57% of your posts are on this topic?

Your agenda is clear. The 'chokers' that you were death riding all year upset you. Even if there was no joint venture, you'd try to find something else to devalue the victory. That's because haters need something to hate.

Now, I'll give you another chance to retract your misrepresentation of Mark Gasnier and the November publication of RLW.

And please explain why you felt the need to mislead members of this forum and use this site to misrepresent an NRL player.

I dont have any other agenda other then doing the decent and right thing.

Its quite clear Gasnier knows its their maiden premiership, his at peace with the fact your club is 12 years old and aside from the Titans the equal newest club in the NRL, why cant you be at peice with it too.

taxidriver

Coach
you've been death riding the Saints for some time now Baron, why deny it?

it must have hurt you badly when we won the comp for you to keep the charade up so long.

admit it, come on, you'll feel better.

SoftSydney

Juniors
soft, what's your agenda here.

don't you think it's strange that in over 2 and half years on this site, over 57% of your posts are on this topic?

My agenda is world peace and more redheaded woman

I dont need to explain comings and goings on the site or whichs topics and threads I post on, you need to build a bridge or call Gids.

Dragon Dave

Bench

Its quite clear Gasnier knows its their maiden premiership, his at peace with the fact your club is 12 years old and aside from the Titans the equal newest club in the NRL, why cant you be at peice with it too.

Still no proof of this?

I heard Gallop say the Dragons won their 16th premiership this season. I have no proof, but it conveniently supports my argument so I might run with this.

Deary me..... Is it really that hard to accept you beat a softened comp and are deserved of the fact of a * next it.

Is it really so terrible your club has a history of 12 years.

All you truth haters just continue to hate.

God-King Dean

Immortal
16_telly.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Have you reached that point where you have convinced yourself?

Baron Vo Mandor said:
Try using a spellchecker.

Didn't think you had the courage to retract.

So you think you speak for Mark Gasnier?

I speak from the decent and right point of view Willow.

Hey Willow question officially have St George-Illawarra won 16 premierships or 1 premiership.

taxidriver

Coach
My agenda is world peace and more redheaded woman

I dont need to explain comings and goings on the site or whichs topics and threads I post on, you need to build a bridge or call Gids.

i didn't hold a gun to your head, i asked you a question in a reasonable manner.

your response let's everyone see the truth, thanks.

Latest posts