What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters
20knights10, the Dragons NRL website is under the NRL banner, and as such follows NRL directives. It was different in the past.

A better idea of the club's viewpoint can be found in the current Leagues Club Journal.

STG-LC-Journal-2010_02_400x.jpg

More: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=373188

Hages?

2007-9-2-75419408.jpg

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudonikis
ONE,long time before the next one to

too

Clearly you mean two. :lol: I think St George Illawarraring Draons Steel Steelers Saints Illawarra Geoge Steeling Steeler Dragons - oh god whatta long name - not surprised that clubs fans just shorten it down - have a good chance in 2011. They're f*cked from 2012 onwards, though.

Last edited:
LOL well in that case well done because you had me hook, line and sinker.....

I am actually relieved at being fooled.

I didnt think anyone could be dumb enough to believe that 3 clubs can win 1 premiership!

ShaiGuY

First Grade
LOL well in that case well done because you had me hook, line and sinker.....

I am actually relieved at being fooled.

I didnt think anyone could be dumb enough to believe that 3 clubs can win 1 premiership!

And I didn't think that over 3,000 people would be dumb enough to sell 20 premierships for $3m.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Not as stupid as claiming 3 premierships were won in 2010. 2 of which went to defunct entitites no less.

Where did I ever claim 3 Premierships were awarded?

Mate, as long as you continue to spout the falsehood that SGDRLFC and IDRLFC are defunct, you'll keep that barrel pointed squarely at your own foot.

Just a little tip: go and look up the Law of Non-Contradiction.

p.s. 16 ;)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
all these people are telling you that you are wrong

time to give it up and accept reality

++ Gregos v.4, 20knights10, Aaron_sfas, andrew057, ANTiLAG, applesauce, Balkey, Baron Vo Mandor, big country, Big Pete, BigSteveo, bulldog, Bulldog Force, Bumble, campbo, cb4, ccr, Constraint, Cuppy, Danger, dgsfan, Dragon Slayer, EelDredd, El Diablo, Evenflow, Fein, flippikat, gallagher, Geohood, Gregbyday, gronkathon, gUt, hellteam, hutch, IFR33K, island pro, jc155776, Jimbo, kevdude, King Ben, LeagueXIII, Liddell, manly40gimps0, Marshall_magic, MatthewA, mightybears, Moffo, morri (cWo), mrpwnd, mrsharkie, natheel, Newcastlerabbit, NGR, no name, Nuffs, Parraletic, Poolshark, Qld-Sharkie, Quigs, rabbit0h8, rabbitohs, rabbs, Raiders_Premiers, Raudonikis, Rogue.9, Rudderriffic, runatme, Rustyrebel, Schiltzenberger, simmo1, siv, Slippers, soc123_au, SoftSydney, some11, Special K, steven_tiger, superparra, The Big 3, The Shire, The Vern, the1, TheDalek079, Tigger Madness, timka4, Tonearm Terrorwrist, TV Ted Ellery, Walt Flanigan, whatwhat, yadamisha, yobbo84, Ziggy the God

so that's what, 93 people? when the other 22 million, 9 hundred and 99 thousand, nine hundered and seven people get on board, maybe i'll listen..

the minute you start listening to 0.0004% of the population and take that as fact, you know you are in trouble...

and besides, if you took a sample of those same 93 people before the grand final, most, if not all of them would have said that we would not win..

they were wrong then about the dragons, what makes them right now?

20knights10

Juniors
Am I correct in assuming that you are interested gathering information about the club's viewpoint? Or do you have some other agenda?
I'm interested in seeing where the official debate stands.... I've been unable to find evidence that an official debate exists outside of Dragon's fans opinions....
Answered...

and it's no revelation, but for the record I believe that the new identity of StGI won it's maiden premiership, but I also agree that for a fan such as yourself a 31 year drought was broken, but even though you've stayed true to your team, the one you follow now is not the same as it was before 1999. The team you follow now did not win the 1979 grand final or the previous 14...

The official dragons site agrees with me.... the NRL agrees with me... rl1908 agrees with me.... rleague.com agrees with me... but Dragons fans dispute this... so where does the official debate stand?
Further explained...

I mentioned this earlier for you (see below).

Although you have misquoted him, he says "premiership drought".

The Club Chairman is quoted as saying "the rain literally came down on ANZ Stadium, washing away a 31 year premiership drought"
(Page 6)

FYI, This is 2010. 31 years is prior to 1999.

Just in case you didn't know.

Again, am I correct in assuming that you are interested gathering information about the club's viewpoint? Or do you have some other agenda?
This is often your style wallow... it's boring... I answered where I stand in this debate.. maybe this photographic depiction will help you understand...

picture.php

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Willow - im gonna make this really simple - you know when you make an alloy - and has has at least two different ingredient metals. Then once you have the alloy - it is a whole new substance that is neither original substance. THATS A JOINT VENTURE.

actually no, that's an alloy.. a joint venture is where the two entities still exist...

here, read through this carefully.. i've bolded the imporant bits for you..

What is a joint venture?

http://www.dynamicbusiness.com.au/articles/articles-export/what-is-a-joint-venture.html#respond

Some businesses think joint ventures are an official cooperation, others see them as a marriage. Either way, joint ventures are designed to boost business growth in areas such as IP, market share, and the bottom line.

A joint venture is a legal term that describes the relationship between two or more parties entering into an agreement to work towards the same strategic goals while remaining separate entities. Joint ventures occur across most industries where companies may combine forces for a specific project but may even be competitors for others.
An example of how a joint venture works is media joint venture Yahoo7, combining the search engine Yahoo! with Channel 7 in Australia. The ‘Yahoo7’ joint venture is an Australian online strategy only: Yahoo! remains a standalone search engine outside Australia, and Channel 7 still broadcasts in a different medium (television) with no Yahoo! influence. The alliance works on the principle that the strength of their brands combined online garner a higher market share than two separate, smaller brands.

Joint Ventures and IP

It is vital to get ownership of IP sorted early in the relationship to avoid problems later down the track. Keep in mind that IP rights created by participants prior to or during the project must be automatically transferred to the entity holding the IP soon after creation. Without formal assignment to the holding company, developers of the IP rights will personally retain certain rights rather than the IP ownership in the holding company.

taken from here:

http://www.dynamicbusiness.com.au/articles/articles-export/what-is-a-joint-venture.html

i know you don't seem to grasp concepts that well (or the creation of alloys, it seems) but simply swap the words "IP" with "premiership" and you should get it... hopefully..

oh.. and one last thing..

I wholly support baby harp seal hunting.

how could you???? that's just cruel.

campbo

Juniors
You all need to stop reacting to these mergequeen supporters. The more you bite the more they will get under your skin.
It's like dealing with children, if you ignore their pleas for attention they will get bored and stop talking about it.
We all know 2010 was the merged teams 1st premiership, themselves deep down know it is their 1st premiership, but won't admit it. They are harping on about it being their 16th premiership because so many people get irritated by it.

20knights10

Juniors
actually no, that's an alloy.. a joint venture is where the two entities still exist...

here, read through this carefully.. i've bolded the imporant bits for you..

taken from here:

http://www.dynamicbusiness.com.au/articles/articles-export/what-is-a-joint-venture.html

i know you don't seem to grasp concepts that well (or the creation of alloys, it seems) but simply swap the words "IP" with "premiership" and you should get it... hopefully..

oh.. and one last thing..

how could you???? that's just cruel.
But you see that neither of these entities that form the joint venture compete alone in the competition, therefore as an individual entity they can't claim the prize for themselves. St. George Dragons appear to be doing just this, because they're trying to add it to a collection that were won as a single entity.. hopefully you should get that.....

Latest posts