What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Sore losers: "waaaah! Why did Saints have to win again!"

soooo....this is illawarras first title as well i take it?

if so, wow...this means that three teams won the title this year. is that a first?

* St George
* Illawarra
* St-George Dragons

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Moffo

Referee

if so, wow...this means that three teams won the title this year. is that a first?

* St George
* Illawarra
* St-George Dragons

avoiding questions again with dribble ridden responses?

i seeeeeeee......:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Your approach is confusing
Well Softy, I may have given you some benefit of the doubt given earlier, but the bottom line is that I have no interest in convincing you.

I can only guess why you persist in trying to convince me.

I believe the answer is 16.

Moffo, my advice is that you close your hand to form a fist. I know it will still be flakey, but at least you'll be under the illusion that you're packing some punch.

Last edited:

Moffo

Referee
Well Softy, I may have given you some benefit of the doubt given earlier, but the bottom line is that I have no interest in convincing you.

I can only guess why you persist in trying to convince me.

I believe the answer is 16.

Moffo, my advice is that you close your hand to form a fist. I know it will still be flakey, but at least you will under the illusion that you're packing some punch.

so you can't answer my question?

bwahahahaha

lightweight....no wonder you are getting smashed in here

stupid prick won't even see this. gaybar addict

Haha! Conspiracy theories now.

dragons NRL website is an NRL website. You can't tell the difference between that a club journal, it's your loss.

The 16th premiership is being celebrated. It seems to trouble you, a lot.

Softy, what is your view on the brainonless and antilubist misrepresenting Mark Gasnier's words? Just a genuine answer, if you can.

You'd know apparently the NRL made the Dragons print on their official website that they were after their maiden premiership this year.

Oh yeah and it was a flying cannon printer that hit the twin towers!

as warren ryan once replied to this , people ask him why does he call stgeorge Illawarra Dragons

Just Stgeorge

His reply was

The stgeorge dragons wore the red v and white and called the dragons, stgeorge/illawarra wear the red v and white and called the dragons.

Looking at them on the field they still wear the stgeorge jersey and still look like stgeorge

Cool so if I get some Jedi robes am I a Jedi?

Always wanted to be 1 as a kid.

InThatNumber

Juniors
Cool so if I get some Jedi robes am I a Jedi?

Always wanted to be 1 as a kid.

Of course you can be a Jedi if you like. You will be Anakin Skywalker.. you know, the whiny, I hate my mentor, kill a bunch of Jedi kids rather than taking on men, Jedi... all your posts confirm that is your character...

and by the way, it's 16.... every Dragon fan from day dot recognises it... doesn't matter what you or anyone else says... the fact is the team we all support has won a GF 16 times... whether it was under St George Dragons or St George Illawarra Dragons... merge, JV, whatever, it makes no difference to me from any standpoint other than my own...

call me a liar, delusional whatever, that's your choice... i'll cry myself to sleep with my Dragons premiers shirt on and the 16th Dragons title DVD playing in the background... sweet dreams ahead...

taxidriver

Coach
i always felt sorry for moffo they way he'd get smashed pillar to post in 4c and the bulk of debates anywhere else

God knows why I did, it's clear he brings it all on himself.

Morons pretending they are smart, it's almost as bad as souffs pretending they are a powerhouse.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sure... 2 things actually....

By Doug Conway AAP ie: an opinion, not an official viewpoint...

"and its first since as St George Illawarra following the merger with Wollongong's Steelers in 1998."

of course the second is opinion also, but at least it is in holding with the official stance that St George Illawarra Dragons won their maiden premiership in 2010.

way to shorten something to make the facts suit your argument there druggo..

the full quote reads:

"It was the club's first premiership since 1979, its 16th overall and its first since as St George Illawarra"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

* St George
* Illawarra
* St-George Dragons

so.. moffo and softsydney the same person hey?

both tend to repeat the same thing again and again in posts if people don't listen to them...

Of course you can be a Jedi if you like. You will be Anakin Skywalker.. you know, the whiny, I hate my mentor, kill a bunch of Jedi kids rather than taking on men, Jedi... all your posts confirm that is your character...

and by the way, it's 16.... every Dragon fan from day dot recognises it... doesn't matter what you or anyone else says... the fact is the team we all support has won a GF 16 times... whether it was under St George Dragons or St George Illawarra Dragons... merge, JV, whatever, it makes no difference to me from any standpoint other than my own...

call me a liar, delusional whatever, that's your choice... i'll cry myself to sleep with my Dragons premiers shirt on and the 16th Dragons title DVD playing in the background... sweet dreams ahead...

I've been called a lot of things before but this is the first time I've been called a child killer lol.

The St Merge antics continue........

Latest posts