What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

SoftSydney

Juniors
sure thing, t-bag..

Prison20Break1280_102420T-bag_lzBOXZbnQpSs.jpg

You should know after tearing the hole in my pocket and getting tea bagged :lol:

20knights10

Juniors
awww.. you're back.. where have you been?

**looks at watch**

oh.. it's 3.15pm.. schools finsihed hey?
didn't they teach you about time zones in school?

Illawarra no longer exists in your world either... do you really think you should be questioning the intelligence of others in a public forum?

20knights10

Juniors
how?? there are plenty of steelers fans who support the dragons now.. me included...

whilst they were my childhood team who i still feel pasionate about, IMO they are no longer around.. and we are now part of the dragons...
picture.php

STGI - 1 Premiership :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
and btw.. if the steelers not being around anymore is a fail, where are they?

BDGS

Bench
When a team merges the premiership tallies and all other records re-start. Look at the record books guys, seriously why is this even a thread?

St. George Illawarra Dragons and the Wests Tigers each have one premiership.

20knights10

Juniors
and btw.. if the steelers not being around anymore is a fail, where are they?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illawarra_Steelers

Competing in junior competitions, much like the St George Dragons. You'll notice they played each other on 10th April this year in Harold Matthews and S G Ball Cups....

of course you're right though, neither of these teams exist anymore in the 1st grade competition.. the new team formed from the 2 won it's maiden premiership this year...

:lol:

You really should give up while you're only this far behind fool.....

20knights10

Juniors
Good point... all forums need idiots like you... otherwise where would the fun be..??

Now did you google "time zones" yet?

20knights10

Juniors
Hey charlie.... do you understand the rules in regard to bypassing the swear filter? Needless to say your post wil be gone soon....

and besides, I don't hate the Dragons, never have. A great team with a great history. I even supported them during high school between 1976 and 1979. I even had a jersey and went to a couple of games all the way from north of Newcastle. I stopped supporting RL for a few years after that for a number of reason I'll not go in to, but as soon as the Knights entered the competition I started supporting them and always will. Therefore my team has won 4 Premierships. How silly would it be of me to use that to say the Knights have won 4 premierships because I support them and the team I support has won 4..?? :D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
and besides, I don't hate the Dragons, never have. A great team with a great history. I even supported them during high school between 1976 and 1979. I even had a jersey and went to a couple of games all the way from north of Newcastle.

so a turncoat as well..

wow.. your stock price is rising....

Latest posts