What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

InThatNumber

Juniors
Hypocrite. If Dragons have 16, then the Tigers have 16.

How exactly is it hypocritical? A Dragons team whether STG or STGi has won 16 comps... A magpies team won 4 and a Tigers team (either Wests Tigers or Balmain Tigers) have won 12...

Steelers alone had none so I believe it is easier to combine their history with ours than it is to combine the proud successful histories of the Balmain Tigers and the Western Suburbs Magpies... but if you want to combine all of them that will be fine with me... I'll even vote for your 16 in a poll if you want, because how you choose to look at Tigers premierships in entirely your decision... I won't be putting you down if you want to call it 16.. that is fine with me.

InThatNumber

Juniors
So can the Dragons make it 17 titles this year? 16 and 17 would be sweet back to back... but it is going to be a lot closer this next season. Tigers to go very close to a GF in 2011. Hope it's the Dragons they face for the 2011 premiership and the 17th for both clubs...(if that makes you happy Ladmate)...

SoftSydney

Juniors
How exactly is it hypocritical? A Dragons team whether STG or STGi has won 16 comps... A magpies team won 4 and a Tigers team (either Wests Tigers or Balmain Tigers) have won 12...

Steelers alone had none so I believe it is easier to combine their history with ours than it is to combine the proud successful histories of the Balmain Tigers and the Western Suburbs Magpies... but if you want to combine all of them that will be fine with me... I'll even vote for your 16 in a poll if you want, because how you choose to look at Tigers premierships in entirely your decision... I won't be putting you down if you want to call it 16.. that is fine with me.

The typical arrogance of a STG fan, "its easier to combine their history with ours" :crazy:
News flash the official tally is 1, you can see it anyway you like it doesn't change anything.

InThatNumber

Juniors
The typical arrogance of a STG fan, "its easier to combine their history with ours" :crazy:
News flash the official tally is 1, you can see it anyway you like it doesn't change anything.

Confidence is ones teams ability to achieve something (16 times in fact) does not necessarily make one arrogant...

Take as many hits as you need Softy, this poppy ain't coming down...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And I am a Jedi Knight if I wear the robes :) Why because I say so!

no you're not.. you're greedo..

greedo_shoots_first.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No its arrogance because your dismissing the Steelers

how?? there are plenty of steelers fans who support the dragons now.. me included...

whilst they were my childhood team who i still feel pasionate about, IMO they are no longer around.. and we are now part of the dragons...

hence why i have adopted and accepted their heritage...

i may not have supported the dragons since the word go, but i acknowledge all of their prior 15 premierships..

softie.. maybe you should dedicate half as much time to your own team as you have in here... afterall, we dragons fans know your pain of waiting a long time for the next premiership...

the beer tastes sweeter then...

16 beer bottles, sitting on a wall..

16 beer bottles, sitting on a wall...

707-1.jpg

SoftSydney

Juniors
how?? there are plenty of steelers fans who support the dragons now.. me included...

whilst they were my childhood team who i still feel pasionate abou t,IMO they are no longer around.. and we are now part of the dragons...

i may not have supported the dragons since the word go, but i acknowledge all of their prior 15 premierships..

softie.. maybe you should dedicate half as much time to your own team as you have in here... afterall, we dragons fans know your pain of waiting a long time for the next premiership...

Buzby your digging a deeper hole for your self, by your logic if the steelers arnt around then neither are STG. As a Steelers fan how can you claim 15 lol Muppet get back in my pocket.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
coincidence that the dragons ended up with the number 16 players after weymen didnt take any more part in the game

20knights10

Juniors

whilst they were my childhood team who i still feel pasionate about, IMO they are no longer around.. and we are now part of the dragons...

Buzby your digging a deeper hole for your self, by your logic if the steelers arnt around then neither are STG. As a Steelers fan how can you claim 15 lol Muppet can back in my pocket.

:lol:

:alcho:and if 15 bottles of beer should fall there'll be 1 bottle of beer on the wall:alcho:

SoftSydney

Juniors
this sentence makes no sense..

no surprise coming from you tho...

You mean like the steelers fan that acknowledges his team doesn't exist yet SGT does :lol: :lol::lol: You mean like the steelers fan that is claiming STG past feats.

Buzby get back in my pocket your making a fool of your self again.

Latest posts