What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas Everyone

Loudstrat

Coach
Time to put aside the banter for at least one thread. I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. May you all be safe wherever you are. Thank you all for contributing to the greatest website on the net - one that makes the likes of Facebook look like a boring z grade Union game compared to the mighty Origin series that is the Front Row Forum. Thanks for the banter over the last year - and may your 2013 be joyous and prosperous for you and your families.

May your Christmas bounty include a blue ray edition of Led Zeppelin's "Celebration Day", a hard cover version of Hindy's book, tickets to see Black Sabbath, including a meet and greet with Ozzy (and a raincoat to protect your clothes from the vomit), a kilo of wasabi peas, a Dave Gilmour Strat with humbuckers and a Floyd Rose, a Paul Gallen garden gnome, a Kevin Sheedy dartboard, a pair of thongs autographed by Fui - and may you be personally thanked in Jarryd Hayne's Clive Churchill Medal acceptance speech!

Yours in the great name of Rugby League,

Loudy.

PS Go the mighty EELS in 2013!!!!!!

Time to put aside the banter for at least one thread. I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. May you all be safe wherever you are. Thank you all for contributing to the greatest website on the net - one that makes the likes of Facebook look like a boring z grade Union game compared to the mighty Origin series that is the Front Row Forum. Thanks for the banter over the last year - and may your 2013 be joyous and prosperous for you and your families.

May your Christmas bounty include a blue ray edition of Led Zeppelin's "Celebration Day", a hard cover version of Hindy's book, tickets to see Black Sabbath, including a meet and greet with Ozzy (and a raincoat to protect your clothes from the vomit), a kilo of wasabi peas, a Dave Gilmour Strat with humbuckers and a Floyd Rose, a Paul Gallen garden gnome, a Kevin Sheedy dartboard, a pair of thongs autographed by Fui - and may you be personally thanked in Jarryd Hayne's Clive Churchill Medal acceptance speech!

Yours in the great name of Rugby League,

Loudy.

PS Go the mighty EELS in 2013!!!!!!
Thanks ,you have a nice Christmas too.

sherrinator

Juniors
Wow Loudstrat, you are indeed a wanker.

Nobody wants or cares for your Christmas wishes, nor do we find your post even mildly amusing.

Seasons greetings.

Lambretta

First Grade
Merry Xmas Loudy - I didn't want anything on your list - but I got a flight to England instead.

Maybe I'll take a trip to Doncaster to pick up a rancid girl - that's a bit like being thanked by Jarryd Hayne isn't it? :p

Hope you get all you wanted mate.

Thanks for all the contributions everyone. Merry Christmas to all of you

Loudstrat

Coach
Merry Xmas Loudy - I didn't want anything on your list - but I got a flight to England instead.

Maybe I'll take a trip to Doncaster to pick up a rancid girl - that's a bit like being thanked by Jarryd Hayne isn't it? :p

Hope you get all you wanted mate.

Thanks for all the contributions everyone. Merry Christmas to all of you
Unless the Hayne thanking is really, really good, you have a point.

Hope you got a ticket back in time to see Fui hammer SBW :)

Thanks Loudy

May everyone have a Great Christmas with friends and Family

Loudy, I have done one better than the stuff you wished for, (even though i had to buy it for myself)......i am flying to London in March and will be seeing the Original reformed Line up of Status Quo at The Hammersmith Apollo

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Thanks Loudy

May everyone have a Great Christmas with friends and Family

Loudy, I have done one better than the stuff you wished for, (even though i had to buy it for myself)......i am flying to London in March and will be seeing the Original reformed Line up of Status Quo at The Hammersmith Apollo

You could ask them for an extended version of the Coles ad riff??