What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas Everyone

gronkathon

First Grade
Lets remember the real reason for the season.

Thanks for all you have done big guy.....Happy Birthday Santa

WayneBennett

Juniors
I got me a 89 Nissan GTST type M, black.

Best christmas ever.

like this !!!
1989-Nissan-R32-GTS-T-Skyline-1259.jpg

Wife is awesome

Loudstrat

Coach
Code:
Thanks Loudy

May everyone have a Great Christmas with friends and Family

Loudy, I have done one better than the stuff you wished for, (even though i had to buy it for myself)......i am flying to London in March and will be seeing the Original reformed Line up of Status Quo at The Hammersmith Apollo
Cant beat that. Are they playing with Alan Lancaster?

Lambretta

First Grade
Loudy, I have done one better than the stuff you wished for, (even though i had to buy it for myself)......i am flying to London in March and will be seeing the Original reformed Line up of Status Quo at The Hammersmith Apollo

Bloody hell - I didn't realise Alan Lancaster was still alive

That would be a nice walk down memory lane - bet my old man goes!

I'd love to see the greatest quartet ever play live but with Keith Moon and John Entwistle long gone that's never gonna happen

Pinball Wizard - Live on the Isle of Wight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUqRZkR8dE

f**king goosebumps

firechild

First Grade
May your Christmas bounty include a blue ray edition of Led Zeppelin's "Celebration Day", a hard cover version of Hindy's book, tickets to see Black Sabbath....

Wrong time of year to be planning what to put on the open fire to keep you warm isn't it Loudy?

Loudstrat

Coach
Bloody hell - I didn't realise Alan Lancaster was still alive
He lived out here for a while (might still do). Used to live in Castle Hill when he was in Party Boys, and then Bomber (great band).

I remember being choked in traffic in Old Northern Road at Castle Hill shops. A guy in a Triumph Stag was trying to exit the service station on the corner of Cecil Ave, so as the lights were read ahead I stopped and let him join the traffic in front of me. The Stag pulled in front of me, and a very appreciative driver - Alan Lancaster - gave me a wave and said "Thanks mate"! Ive been a bastion of courtesy ever since!

I'd love to see the greatest quartet ever play live but with Keith Moon and John Entwistle long gone that's never gonna happen

Pinball Wizard - Live on the Isle of Wight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUqRZkR8dE
Just started reading Pete Townshends biography today! Did you see Daltry last year?

Speaking about dead drummers, the other greatest quartet suffered the same fate, but at least his kid can play. Sadly, if it wasnt for an arrogant ponce of a singer who didnt want to play half the songs, an a guitarist who
hasnt got the balls the say "F*ck him, we'll find someone else", I would have seen the mighty Zeppelin by now.

I saw the other other greatest quartet in Newcastle a few years back - Ronnie was phenomenal in the last tour before he died, and we'll never hear the Dio era Sabbath riffs crank out of Tony Iommi's SG again. Now they are back to Ozzy and his browneyes. Id still love to see them, but without the lure of Bill Ward the mortgage still comes first.

But Quo? Yeah - It would be a blast.

Deep Purple are touring as well. I love Steve Morses playing, yet I have been burned by some of the old heroes before, and while Sabbath with Dio was a pleasant surprise, I'm a bit picky on who I see, especially when you factor in travel, accommodation, time off work etc.

Yep Alan Lancaster and John Coghlan will be playing, it is the Original Frantic Four......mate, March can`t come fast enough

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/classic-quo-are-back/
Get your denim packed then mate! I'm sure we can cope with one less Manly supporter in the country for a while :)

Loudstrat

Coach
Wrong time of year to be planning what to put on the open fire to keep you warm isn't it Loudy?
He might not be up there with Tolstoy as a literary genius, but you know his workrate - more words per chapter than any other forward in history!