What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year y'all!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011.

I hope everyone has a good time over the break. Please travel safely and look after each other.

We'll see you back here next year!

Your buddy and pal,

NZ Wazza

Jesbass

First Grade
Well said, NZ Warrior. :thumn

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy (and safe!) New Year.

See you all in 2011 as we make another tilt for the title... :cool:

JAG

Juniors
Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur

(or Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)

MKEB...

Staff member
I (and Mrs MKEB) wish every a merry Christmas and a happy new year with lashings of awesome gravy on ya roasts one and all.

Micistm

Bench
Felix Navicrap to one n all. Have a good un, a safe one, and tbh celebrate the end of a quite frankly sh*t of a year (between quakes and mining disasters on the coast, it's one many will pleased to see the back of).
And go the Warriors in 2011. I think there's some other sporting event next year that's at home and a big deal....but I've gone blank...
...Oh yeah, that's right- The ANZAC test! Go the Kiwis!!!!!

dazza

Staff member
Merry Xmas & happy new year to all. Be safe & take care of one another

cheers dazza

Last edited:

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Merry late xmas and a happy new year fellas, just returned from a very long holiday in the Cook Islands next week Tonga and then back to good old South Aucks!

All the best boys.

Last edited: